Notary Rotary
Notaries Express, Walnut Creek, CA
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to February, 2013 Index

Posted by Janice Morgan on 2/23/13 12:59pm
Msg #457296

I am having a problem getting payments from this company that are more than 45 days overdue. I've sent them invoices twice only to be told by payables that, "We usually pay out signing fee’s within 30-45 days". Is there any way that I can get payments upon receipt of returned documents? Please advise!

Reply by Lavergne Manuel on 2/23/13 1:08pm
Msg #457300

I did one job for them when they were in a bind with the condition that I get paid within 2 weeks. The fee was for $200.00 and they paid within 2 weeks. They called me later and I accepted but when I started reading their conditions and all the ways that they could use not to pay you, I turned the job back and told them not to call me anymore and they have not.

Reply by Janice Morgan on 2/23/13 1:23pm
Msg #457304

I'm going to see how this plays out, then I will decide if I want to continue to work for them. I'm in Louisiana and there is not a lot of loan signings in this area.

Reply by signhere/ca on 2/23/13 1:36pm
Msg #457306

Not usual for them to pay with in 30 to 60 days. It is a little random sometimes but they do pay.
If it goes past 60 days email Steve the owner. He will get right on it for you.

Reply by Janice Morgan on 2/23/13 1:55pm
Msg #457307

Thanks. I'll try talking to or emailing Steve.

Reply by notary/OR on 2/23/13 4:35pm
Msg #457335

Steve will get you paid, but I don't take signings from them anymore because I ALWAYS have to chase the money down.

Reply by Tudi/CA on 2/23/13 11:22pm
Msg #457399

Go to Signing Central tab on Notary Rotary. There is extensive history of notary comments regarding this company.

Reply by Svitlana NotariesExpress on 3/12/13 2:05pm
Msg #460760

Janice, What files have you not received payment? I will look at your profile. The only two files currently that we havent paid you is for March. Please email me at [e-mail address]
Thank you much!

Reply by loandocs on 6/2/13 11:43am
Msg #472022

BEWARE -- don't do any signings for these people. They called me to do a signing a few days ago, and I told them no way because I have not been paid for the previous signing in April. Then they asked me to send a W9 and a copy of my E&O. I'll let you know when and if I get paid.

Reply by Debbie Edwards on 6/13/13 1:03pm
Msg #473181

You will be lucky if you get paid. I did two closings for them. Drove more than 1 hour each way.(to help them out) First one I GOT PAID NOTHING 00000000. It was reverse mortgage. Customer changed there mind about doing it. I was told that they would give extra fees on new closing I do for them. They never called me again. The second closing they shorted me $25. They claimed that was the fee agreed on. I sent an invoice about three times showing the fee I agreed on. They said that is what the title company gets. I would not drive over two hours in the country for $125. I told them not to call me anymore.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.