Notary Rotary
On the NotRot page separator program
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to February, 2013 Index

Posted by HisHughness on 2/3/13 9:59am
Msg #453752

Harry, I'm posting this on the forum rather than as a private inquiry because I suspect there are others who would be interested in the answer.

I would like to try the NotRot page separator program. Do you have any idea whether installing it will in any way interfere with the commercial Page Separator program I have already installed?

Reply by hodgy on 2/3/13 11:17am
Msg #453775

There is no installation that I can see Hugh. I also have the other separator program and tested this one and it works great but NO installation You upload the file and it splits it and it seems to work great. Another question I would have would be this....

Often times you have multiple files which we merge and separate with the other program. This program seems to handle just one file. Will there be an opportunity to merge and separate multiple files?

Reply by BrendaTx on 2/3/13 11:18am
Msg #453776

Agree, hodgy.

No installation at this time. Harry may release it as a desktop program later.

Reply by HisHughness on 2/3/13 12:39pm
Msg #453791

ARe there any advantages in the NotRot program that are not available to purchasers of Page Separator?

Reply by hodgy on 2/3/13 3:43pm
Msg #453812

I guess one is that it's free to someone who hasn't purchased the other program. Plus, there is a good layout within the pages so that rather than counting the pages to put them back in the correct order the NotRot version actually has printed pages to let you know of the sequence so that you can put them back in the correct order.

Reply by Pro Mobile Notary on 2/3/13 4:39pm
Msg #453826

Hugh,

You are not installing anything on your computer when you use the online page separator on notrot, so there is no ay it can interfere with your natively residing application you purchased.

I've tried it and it works fine.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.