Notary Rotary
Precise signings llc
Notary Discussion History

Precise signings llc
Go Back to February, 2013 Index

Posted by jeremy Venable on 2/14/13 7:37pm
Msg #455910

Precise signings llc

Has anyone ever dealt with precise signings llc, I believe they are out of Maryland. Shannon Smoot is the contact person. I received a phone call after 11 pm from her for a presigning the next day. I went and did the presigning for a $70 fee. Since, I have written her about payment a few times and I'm just ignored. I took the job in good faith because I am just getting started in the industry and trying to get experience. She didn't have my w-9 or other paperwork showing my license etc.. I probably should've turned the job down!!

Reply by loancloser46 on 2/14/13 7:43pm
Msg #455911

She was Safir Signings aka Genuine Titles ss partner..RUN

She HAS gone out on her own. Beware.....she learned all she knows from Kosty.

Reply by BossLadyMD on 2/14/13 7:51pm
Msg #455913

They should be criminally charged, stealing money for years n/m

Reply by jba/fl on 2/14/13 8:24pm
Msg #455920

Re: Precise signings llc - Shannon Smoot

Don't forget this name - like smut - she has good experience via Genuine and Kosty on how to cheat notaries.

I'm sorry this happened to you Jeremy. Take the opportunity now to get familiar with the bad guys as reported here....read, read, read and don't let this happen to you again.

Everyone else: remember Shannon Smoot and Precise Signings = BAD = RUN AWAY FAST

Reply by Xcel Signings, Inc - Mobile Notary on 2/14/13 9:37pm
Msg #455925

Re: Precise signings llc - Shannon Smoot

I totally agree.. she tried to stick me last week and still working for Kosty cause the email came from safirsignings ( i think thats how you spell it).. She tried to pretend she was calling from Emory Federal Credit Union and I quickly said oh H#$$ no! go somewhere and drop dead!

Reply by Sha/CA on 2/14/13 9:42pm
Msg #455926

I hope you got your point across. I do agree. n/m

Reply by jba/fl on 2/14/13 9:50pm
Msg #455928

Sounds like she did - hilarious. n/m

Reply by jeremy Venable on 2/15/13 1:38pm
Msg #456027

Re: Sounds like she did - hilarious.

When she contacted me it was from emery credit union, so everyone beware of her!!!!

Reply by jeremy Venable on 2/26/13 1:47pm
Msg #457956

Just for a follow up on my previous problem.I continued to write shannon and she ignored me. I have recently contacted the loan officer from the presigning about my non payment. He was very helpful and wrote her an email to pay me. She contacted him within 5 minutes saying that the payment will be sent asap. So to everyone out there, if theres a company that continues to not pay, dont work for them and go over their heads for payment, if possible.

Reply by ValleyGrl/VA on 3/1/13 4:25pm
Msg #458799

Shannon almost got me today too! Almost! I looked for Precise in Signing Central and didn't see it... however, when I read down the string of emails, I saw Safir - and couldn't turn it back to her fast enough!

My email said - "You almost got me - changing the company name was tricky, but since I don't work for free or want to chase my money for 6 months, I decline". She did not respond.

Reply by D_Notary/IL on 3/20/13 12:49pm
Msg #462156

She got me! Darn it! This past January. It was my very first call for a signing. It was a "pre-signing" for $60. Very close to my home... small document...Never again. Thanks for the tip on going over heads by calling the LO. I emailed her again this morning and she actually emailed me back right away saying only this:
"Please send me your fee and your address." I wrote "$80 and my address"Smile We shall see! I should have wrote an even higher amount. I'm getting more brave as time goes on.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.