Notary Rotary
Precision Closing Services, Inc
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to February, 2013 Index

Posted by Brenda/CA on 2/21/13 4:55pm
Msg #456959

Does anyone have recent experience with Precision Closing Services, Inc in Apex, NC run by Tim Stratton? gbu? Signing Central has mixed reviews! Seems there may be 2 or 3 companies with the same or similar names. TIA!

Reply by Gregory/CA on 2/21/13 5:11pm
Msg #456965

Brenda, I did a Grant Deed for him last month. Easy, simple and met my fee. Just waiting for payment and sent him a 'Poke' (friendly reminder) for a status check.

Reply by Doris_CO on 2/21/13 6:30pm
Msg #456977

It's the same company as the one listed in SC in Ohio. He moved to NC a couple of years ago but never updated the info. I've only worked with him once and had to remind him about payment.

Reply by Saul Leibowitz on 2/21/13 8:00pm
Msg #457006

He is wonderful to deal with and meets my fee; he does tend to o ay around day 50 but I knew that going in and so I accept that.

Reply by Brenda/CA on 2/22/13 12:35pm
Msg #457143

There are two companies with the same name listed in Signing Central; one is in Apex, NC (mixed comments) the other one is in Brea, CA (no comments since 2009 may be out of business). Thank you all for your replies.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.