Notary Rotary
Prestige Signings in CA
Notary Discussion History

Prestige Signings in CA
Go Back to February, 2013 Index

Posted by Yoli/CA on 2/22/13 4:15pm
Msg #457217

Prestige Signings in CA

Just called for signing any time today/night approx. 40 miles (1-way) away. She said it's a "regular refi", they have docs already but couldn't tell me pkg size. Any special instructions? None listed. Are faxbacks required? Well, yes, this lender does require faxbacks. Having never worked with you, what's your pay schedule? 45 days out - usually 30 days but "we tell notaries 45 days in case of a delay."

I then went into my terms: for that distance $175 and that covers pkg up to 130 pages; add $25 for faxbacks; I require payment within 30 days regardless of whether No Show, No, Sign, No Fund. Can you agree to those terms? ... Hello? ... Hello? ... Are you there? (totally empty air; no static, no dial tone, nothing) ... Well, don't know if you're still there, but I'm not hearing anything. 'Bye.

She could've at least said 'bye. Somehow, this was not a good first impression.

Reply by Notarysigner on 2/22/13 5:23pm
Msg #457223

Wonderful ...and THANKS for posting the name, it won't hurt you if they don't agree to your terms!!!!!!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.