Notary Rotary
Sent it back!
Notary Discussion History

Sent it back!
Go Back to February, 2013 Index

Posted by ct on 2/6/13 4:10pm
Msg #454319

Sent it back!

received an order from an escrow company over the phone. Met my fee..Get home and look at email..it asks to invoice only by email..yet package is going back to them..Then I notice a "CC"..to a signing service that is rated very low...so..who am I working for??? Sent them a link of all the negative comments on this signing service that they cc'd.."Who am I working for?..because I wont work for this signing service?" Response.."no need to be rude"...what?? sent it back..told them sorry for the inconvenience but you need to get another notary... crazy...why would Escrow hire me yet cc a slime ball??

Reply by Eva75Eva on 2/6/13 4:14pm
Msg #454323

Yeah looks like they're trying to get away with something. Doesn't sound on the up & up. Red flag for me!

Reply by Donna McDaniel on 2/6/13 4:45pm
Msg #454331

Maybe if you had chosen your words a bit more carefully, you could have worked something out...or not. Guess you'll never know.

Reply by ToniK on 2/6/13 5:00pm
Msg #454336

Maybe becuase the SS couldnt get a notary if they called so the escrow officer did the work and cc'd the SS who would issue payment....lol I dont know.

Reply by ct on 2/7/13 4:37pm
Msg #454600

That's why I sent it back..this signing service doesn't pay their notaries..if escrow wants to affiliate with them they can keep there jobs..highly unlikely I would ever get paid..fuuny though..today I had another request from them..lol

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.