Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
The Best Notary, San Mateo, CA (your experience?)
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to February, 2013 Index

Posted by Yoli/CA on 2/13/13 11:41am
Msg #455624

Received text from them last night offering a Quicken refi for today within 15 miles of me. Text instructions were to respond, "yes, next one or remove."

I've never worked with them before and SC gives them a 4-star rating. Responded Yes and waited. After 20 minutes, nothing. Looked up their website and called them. Answering service stated office was closed and she would have them call me.

5 minutes later, another text informing me they pay $80. I responded back with my base fee info. They said they'd catch me on the next one.

Is this how they usually operate -- all texts, low fees, when you call you only get answering service?

Reply by Teresa/FL on 2/13/13 12:02pm
Msg #455629

and they expect to get "The Best Notary" for $80? n/m

Reply by VT_Syrup on 2/13/13 1:08pm
Msg #455634

I did one for them, with the usual phone contact you would get from most services. This was a little under $100 for a few pages. They paid within 30 days.

Reply by Notarysigner on 2/13/13 1:52pm
Msg #455641

Yoli this is a notary gone 51/50 he is listed in Los Angeles, all over, I had to go off on him to stop the texting and calling me.

He is Badddddd news from what I know......see your P.M.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.