Notary Rotary
This sticking to my fees has given me a new life -
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to February, 2013 Index

Posted by CarolF/NC on 2/13/13 4:40pm
Msg #455700

I've caught up on this board, annoyed my SOS office, caught up on Facebook, cleaned house, dropped off my tax stuff,
exercised and now I have time to fix dinner. Umm wonder how long I can do this and what I'll do with my free time tomorrow?

Reply by Lee/AR on 2/13/13 5:56pm
Msg #455723

It may take a while to re-educate them, but IT WORKS!!!

Reply by CarolF/NC on 2/13/13 6:01pm
Msg #455725

I forgot that I ordered fed ex envelopes too and then got a

call that they will only send 50 at a time. Shoot, I have to reorder every month, but then at this rate, those 50 should last me a year or so. lol

Reply by Tudi/CA on 2/13/13 6:49pm
Msg #455730

February has been a very slow month in general. The lack of calls this month may have nothing to do with "sticking to your fees".
I agree with others that you are doing the right thing... What point is there in working if you're not making a profit??? You might as well enjoy doing nothing at all. Also, anyone in your area who is working at a "below profitability level" will soon be out of business.

Reply by HSH/WA on 2/13/13 10:54pm
Msg #455766

Sticking to my fee and limiting my driving distance has really helped. But it helps when you have enough business to be a little picky.

Reply by Joan Bergstrom on 2/13/13 11:37pm
Msg #455773

It's been busy in the Inland Empire

I did 3 signings today and 1 general notary job. Received 7 calls for signings today.
Should be busy the rest of the month.

First half was a little slow but has really picked up the last couple of days.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.