Notary Rotary
This was posted over a year ago, but I just came across it
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to February, 2013 Index

Posted by C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 2/12/13 9:04am
Msg #455413

on another forum. A NP was found dead in her Las Vegas home, was no ordinary NP. She was charged with falsifying tens of thousands of false foreclosure docs...thought it might be an interesting read for some here...

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2011/11/29/9099162-foreclosure-fraud-whistleblower-found-dead

Reply by 101livescan on 2/12/13 9:55am
Msg #455424

I don't know how she could have lived with herself performing all that fraudulent work. How horrible. How did she sleep at night? Well, her health probably deteriorated through the entire sentencing process, and she couldn't bare the thought of going to jail, and what her life would be after jail time was completed. I would rather die than go to jail too.

I have done jail work in the past. I no long do jail work because:

It takes a long time to get in to see the "client";

The joint stinks;

The joint is noisy;

The joint is filthy and overcrowded;

and the attending workers are not that pleasant to deal with.

I can't think of a worse place to be spend one's time other than down under, and I don't mean Australia.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.