Notary Rotary
Title Source
Notary Discussion History

Title Source
Go Back to February, 2013 Index

Posted by Laurily on 2/1/13 1:48pm
Msg #453457

Title Source

I only had a couple of signings for them in January whereas I used to get calls from them everyday..I know they were just recently brought up here but wondering if they cutting back, or losing their lenders to someone else..but here in PA I am not getting any calls and they are one of my favorites ..

Reply by Barbara___IL on 2/1/13 1:57pm
Msg #453461

Someone else told me she hasn't been getting calls from TS. She used to get calls all the time too. I used to hear from the occasionally, but haven't either.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 2/1/13 2:01pm
Msg #453464

I know they're outsourcing a lot of their work

I've heard from Nations Direct, Global Notaries AND Field Choice for closings for them.

Reply by nccltnotary on 2/1/13 2:09pm
Msg #453465

Give them a call. Make sure your E&O insurance is up to date with them. Mine had expired and they stopped calling but never notified me that they needed my new E&O information.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 2/1/13 2:11pm
Msg #453466

Funny you mention the E&O - my experience was just the

opposite - I started getting e-mail notifications from them 90 days from expiration that I needed to update their database with my renewal and I got e-mails every week or 2 until I renewed it.

Reply by Yoli/CA on 2/1/13 2:13pm
Msg #453467

Or, as happened with me, they've found notaries in your area to work for less $$.

Contact them. They'll tell you why they're not calling.

Reply by Laurily on 2/1/13 2:22pm
Msg #453468

I emailed them so I am waiting for their response. Its a shame how this industry is getting. Hope everyone has a good February month. I absolutely love this field and being a mobile notary..it def helps to supplement the income..

Reply by Jessica Ward on 2/1/13 2:39pm
Msg #453473

They seem to go in fits and starts. I can't tell the rhyme or reason. I used to be thrilled to get 3 calls a month from them. Now I get 3 a day and I'm ecstatic! Have you tried calling to make sure everything in your profile is up-to-date? Were you consistent about calling in to report completion, etc? I was 2 hrs late to call in and report a completion once and my volume dropped WAY back for a long time. (I don't know if it is related or not).

Reply by ME/NJ on 2/1/13 5:11pm
Msg #453487

Nada since 1/20 and looks like first week of Feb

They schedule almost a week in advance, saving grace others have kicked up volume to cover them. Just not sure how much longer that will hold up. Wells Fargo's have picked up for me all the sudden.

Right now they are working on deals that started during the holidays. Hope the phone rings this week.

Reply by CarolF/NC on 2/1/13 6:56pm
Msg #453502

Re: Title Source and North Carolina

I know the beginning of the year was slow with TS, and was told at least in NC, they now have to have an attorney handle the closings. I'm still trying to figure out the whole deal on this. But I would call and ask them what is up?

Reply by Gregory/CA on 2/1/13 8:43pm
Msg #453530

I rcvd 2 calls this week for next wk signings n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.