Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
those of you that work with Title Source, question?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to February, 2013 Index

Posted by Brooke Squyres on 2/13/13 11:17am
Msg #455617

the fees in their "contract" are quite low. Does anyone charge xxx and get business from them?
I really appreciate any feedback, and you can answer in my p.m. if you want.
Thanks!!!!

Reply by ME/NJ on 2/13/13 11:36am
Msg #455621

It's your business know the others in your area

I thought something is up over there, not one phone call in last 30 days but every other vendor just as dead right now.

If you think others in your area will do it for less then XXX they will get the first call from schedulers. For the Quicken loans and keep it close they fee they offer is fine. CHASE on the other hand and third party deals.. UGH.

Reply by ToniK on 2/13/13 11:39am
Msg #455623

Re: It's your business know the others in your area

Yea alot of notaries in my neck of the woods are doing them for like $50-75. smh one thing about TS though and I wish they offered this in the profile is the mile radius cuz I hate having to set my fee based on the furthest distance in my county. I live in a county that is one part urbanized and other part rural/mountainous so setting my fee to $75 doesnt cut it when they could call me for signings in the mountainous part.

Reply by Yoli/CA on 2/13/13 11:48am
Msg #455626

Re: It's your business know the others in your area

Exactly, Toni! And, that's when they quit calling me -- when I adjusted my fees to cover the furthest areas of my county. It'd be great if they had it set up to where you could negotiate based on additional distance or if their system allowed you to have that info in your profile. But, they don't. So, if you want to continue working with TS, careful how you adjust your fees.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.