Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
A excellent opportunity from American Title, Nebraska-NOT!
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to January, 2013 Index

Posted by docs1954CA on 1/18/13 11:05am
Msg #451010

Good Morning!

We are excited to announce that American Title, Inc. has been selected by a national lender to participate in a pilot program to facilitate loan signings on their behalf. This opportunity has the potential to generate a sizable increase in volume. We are looking for Signing Agents that would like to partner with us and take on substantial volume after successful completion of the pilot program.

Pilot Eligibility Requirements:
- Familiarity with documents included in a loan closing.
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Willing to work with ATI at the preferred price of $70 per signing, this preferred price included E-Docs and Fax Back service.

Key Points for Pilot Signings
- When ATI schedules your signing, we will indicate that it is part of the pilot program and should be treated as a high priority.
- Fax backs are required and must be returned to ATI immediately after the signing is complete. It is important to note that fax back package is typically only 40 pages. See attachment that details required pages for fax backs.
- Drop your loan documents at the last drop time of the business day following the pilot signing.

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Reply by Yoli/CA on 1/18/13 11:19am
Msg #451011

<<Feel free to contact me with any questions.>>

Did you respond: "you serious??"

Reply by dutchcloser on 1/18/13 11:21am
Msg #451015

Ridiculous and Insulting!!!!! n/m

Reply by Simplee on 3/22/13 11:59pm
Msg #462634

THE SIGNING FROM HELL----2 days of hell

These people are very un organized. Their process is ridiculous. Holding me hostage. The faxbacks are ridiculous. The DOCS were incorrect, and I had to correct the addresses on over 109 pages. Poor communication, and the PAY is ridiculous.
I will NEVER...EVER....EVER....accept another Signing for them.
oh, and this was my first and my last...

Reply by ikando on 1/18/13 11:21am
Msg #451013

I'm glad American Title will be working in volume for a new lender. However they obviously did not consider the needs of the notaries when they bid for the opportunity. What is the likelihood they would have enough volume in any one area to justify an NSA taking such a low fee? Especially given the requirements for immediate faxbacks? If the signers were coming to my office, perhaps I would consider taking that fee. However, for me to travel, handle the signing, travel back, fax and drop, $70 is ridiculously low.

Reply by Ronnie_WA on 1/18/13 2:17pm
Msg #451057

Re: High Volume wouldn't justify that fee for me! n/m

Reply by Sandra K Shirah on 1/18/13 5:22pm
Msg #451087

I completely agree!

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 1/18/13 11:25am
Msg #451018

Oh yeah - there's an opportunity of a lifetime!!

$70/signing for:

E-docs;
Outstanding customer service.
When ATI schedules your signing, we will indicate that it is part of the pilot program and should be treated as a high priority.
Fax backs are required and must be returned to ATI immediately

Sure thing.

Reply by CarolF/NC on 1/18/13 11:39am
Msg #451019

I so wish there were a LIKE BUTTON n/m

Reply by A S Johnson on 1/18/13 12:42pm
Msg #451033

Yes! Good for American Title.
Before I commit , there is alot I kneed to know. What kind of contract is it. Would it even be legal in Texas. How many items need to have a Notary.
I might do this if it was in the City Of Weatherford, but it is only 9 miles square. My home county, Parker, is 215 miles square. I cover up to 125 miles from Weatherford. Where are any cost of travel.
If I commit/sign a contract with Amercian Title to do this as they outline it, where is my commitment from them where they commit to use me, in a given area as their primary signer, now and in the future otherwise it is just a scheme to get me to lower my fees with empty promises.
P S I haven't looked them up on S C, what is their rating and comments about them.

Reply by Lee/AR on 1/18/13 1:44pm
Msg #451040

Nothing new. They've always been incredibly cheap. n/m

Reply by JanetK_CA on 1/18/13 6:13pm
Msg #451091

I agree with your first sentence... and I think it would pretty much end there for me. I can't think of any way that works for me - and doing those in volume, imo, just works against us, not for us, as it blocks off time slots when we could be doing other signings for maybe twice as much, for less work. Doesn't calculate out as worthwhile however I look at it.

Reply by ToniK on 1/18/13 12:58pm
Msg #451035

NEXT!!!!!!! n/m

Reply by MistarellaFL on 1/18/13 3:33pm
Msg #451070

They've increased their fee by $5 since last I heard, LOL

Woo-hoo!

Reply by BossLadyMD on 1/18/13 5:16pm
Msg #451084

I work for them and never got that email. My fee is $xxx.

They still pay me a competitive fee, in a timely manner. I'll take all I can from them. Docs are never late, and most of the docs are shipped overnight. Never had to fax back anything to them.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.