Notary Rotary
Bragging on my HP 3015
Notary Discussion History

Bragging on my HP 3015
Go Back to January, 2013 Index

Posted by BrendaTx on 1/29/13 12:35pm
Msg #452915

Bragging on my HP 3015

I have had my HP 3015 tuck away in the closet for about five years now. Before retirement, she had printed at least 20K pages for me.

I have been meaning to recycle her at the next spring recycling event. Today, I pulled her out of the closet and put her back online just to see how it would go. Printing great, but not scanning.

Had a power dip right in the middle of a firmware update. omg...still prints great, but the scanner needs help. Smile I am working on it. Could be that I have Adobe X (Acrobat Pro). I will trouble shoot that next.

But, all in all, this printer has been a workhorse. If you need a back up AIO and find one on Craigslist or ebay, you might be happy with it.

Reply by Jessica Ward on 1/29/13 2:49pm
Msg #452947

HP AIOs often have TWO sets of software

One for scanning functions, and one for printing fuctions. I just had to go through that with my HP OfficeJetPro 8500. I couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong--turns out it was just a two-part installation.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.