Notary Rotary
Careful what you post on NR, I recently mentioned an SS's
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to January, 2013 Index

Posted by HSH/WA on 1/5/13 1:32pm
Msg #449063

name and just received a PM from them. It's good to know they care enough to read NR and that to some extent their reputation in on the line. This forum and the star system are the best tools in our industry to insure fair play. Thanks NR.

Reply by Lee/AR on 1/5/13 1:37pm
Msg #449064

Sorta like a D&B for notaries, it is. Now if we could just get some folks to understand that paying $90 w/edocs, faxbacks is not a 5 star co., even if they pay when they said they would--45 or more days out. But, still, it's the best thing around.

Reply by ToniK on 1/5/13 2:41pm
Msg #449072

It was probably Loan Processing center. I got a call from them harassing me about my post I made about them. They wanted me to recant my post. Unfortunately for them I wouldnt back down from my experience with them.

I even get PMs from companies who see my feedback rating asking me to contact them. No thanks. I stand behind my feedbacks and rating.

If a company is focused on a notaries post and not their overall bad ratinging in SC, says alot about them. Why address individual comments when 98% of your ratings on SC are negative and low rated.

Reply by LKT/CA on 1/5/13 2:55pm
Msg #449076

As long as you write the *facts* about your experience with said company, and you have documentation to back up those facts, I see no problem with naming a company, if you so choose to. A company that cares about it's reputation will operate above board to begin with.

Reply by Les_CO on 1/5/13 3:30pm
Msg #449082

If they are good…post it. If they are bad post it!!! There are some good, and some bad. IMO if they pay as agreed they are okay, if they pay are helpful, they’re good, If they pay well and as promised, and easy to work with they’re…excellent. It they are THIEVES like Genuine Title (in MD w/ K. Safir) and they have cheated, or not paid you, don’t worry about shouting their names from the rooftops…..It’s still America…almost. JMO

Reply by 101livescan on 1/5/13 6:36pm
Msg #449109

I say, let it all hang out, good, bad and ugly. Hey, if you dress badly, you need to appear on the worst dressed list, the best company in america to work for, cool! Disorganized, robbing Peter to pay Paul, we all deserve to know these things.

As evidenced lately, there are a good many varietals reading this board. Ya just never know who is watching, listening, reading out there. Conduct yourself accordingly.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.