Notary Rotary
Citi Mortgage Refi's
Notary Discussion History

Citi Mortgage Refi's
Go Back to January, 2013 Index

Posted by Laurily on 1/18/13 6:57pm
Msg #451099

Citi Mortgage Refi's

anyone having trouble getting docs when the lender is Citi Mortgage? This is the second time docs either never showed or were very late coming in...frustrating when you have a schedule of signings and turn down a few only to have docs show up late and borrower canceling because its too late...

Reply by CopperheadVA on 1/18/13 7:03pm
Msg #451100

I have had a couple recently thru LSI. Docs all came in, but one time they came at 11 PM for closing at 9 AM next morning. I was in bed at 11 PM so I printed next morning.

Reply by CarolF/NC on 1/18/13 7:56pm
Msg #451111

Yes, Today n/m

Reply by droman_IL on 1/18/13 8:05pm
Msg #451113

I'm so beyond frustrated with late docs, I've started

emailing my clients the day before the scheduled appointment, letting them know that due to documents being sent over very late, I am now requiring documents to be received by XYZ time. If docs aren't received by that time, I will NOT guarantee on time arrival to their appointment. In addition, if docs aren't received by ABC time, they will have to find another notary to do the appointment because I have scheduled appointments that I will not arrive late to because they did not get documents to me on time. Then I ask for an ETA on docs or if they want me to call the borrower to let them know someone else will be doing their closing. Since I've started doing that, I've been getting my packages the day BEFORE the scheduled appointment! Smile

Reply by Shelly_FL on 1/18/13 9:51pm
Msg #451141

Nice, I include my time limit in my response to the

Confirmation and a statement about serices not discussed at agreement. I like the bit about calling the borrower.

Reply by Patti Corcoran on 1/19/13 10:55am
Msg #451174

Re: for AM signings, I always email SS or Title and request

the docs the day before signing, or at the latest, by XXX time in the morning.

Reply by LAgal on 1/22/13 5:57pm
Msg #451569

I have a 8:30am closing in the morning (1/23)...........here it is 6pm me with dinner plans and I wait...............they act like they do not care

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.