Notary Rotary
Costco has $3 off case of letter paper right now
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to January, 2013 Index

Posted by CopperheadVA on 1/29/13 2:13pm
Msg #452936

I just bought a case of letter today at Costco. Didn't even look at the price on the shelf because I always buy there. When I was at the register it rung up with an automatic $3 coupon, $28.95 - $3.00 = $25.95.

There may be better deals out there on copy paper at Staples and such, but I always buy Costco's Georgia Pacific multipurpose paper because that's what my printer does best with. Just thought I would pass it along. I don't know when the coupon expires. I also don't know if it was also on the legal paper since I didn't look at the tag on the shelf.

Reply by MW/VA on 1/29/13 2:20pm
Msg #452940

Thanks. I bought a case of letter Sunday at Office Depot.

It's great Hammermill paper. I usually buy at Costco, and agree it's the best paper I've found with fewest problems. I will not buy any more Boise X-9 (had got a case at Office Max). I had lots of problems with curling, etc. I've always found it's best to stick with paper from Costco.

Reply by JanetK_CA on 1/29/13 2:33pm
Msg #452943

Re: Thanks. I bought a case of letter Sunday at Office Depot.

I had the same experience with the Boise X-9 from Office Max. Also off my list for good.

And thanks, Copperhead! I bought a case of the Hammermill letter size @ Costco yesterday, too, and didn't even notice the savings! (No wonder the pile of cases was smaller than usual!) I love it when things work out that way. Smile

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.