Notary Rotary
Curious about Profile Views
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to January, 2013 Index

Posted by Malbrough_LA on 1/23/13 10:43pm
Msg #451809

Under Account Summary -> Profile Views, I have some views classified as "External Logo Link." I know what all those individual words mean. Not certain as to what they all mean as a phrase though. I hit the big shiny orange button with this question, but it gave me some red text that basically said "Go ask them folks over yonder!" So here I am Wink

Reply by Gregory/CA on 1/23/13 11:56pm
Msg #451822

Did you download the Notary Rotary Logo with the Click Here To See My Profile? If so, I believe once clicked, your View History will reflect "External Logo Link", which is to inform you it came from the embedded link.

Make sense?

Reply by Malbrough_LA on 1/24/13 3:35pm
Msg #451931

I didn't have that on my webpage or anything, but I do now since you mentioned it! Still unsure where the external link would have been coming from. Not that it really matters since it's directing traffic to my profile. But, thanks very much for the idea and suggestion, Gregory!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.