Notary Rotary
Doc ready email goes from ho hum instructions to witty
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to January, 2013 Index

Posted by Virginia/PA on 1/2/13 9:58pm
Msg #448577

Just waited 2 hours for Quicken docs from Title Source (an unusual delay in my experience for Quicken) and the email they sent me to the link (which I previously thought was canned and was not individualized) said the following:

"Hurray! Documents for this closing are now available for your downloading enjoyment from the Title Source notary web portal. You can get your docs in one of two easy ways!"

I just had to share this moment of humor compared to the usual matter of fact emails about docs being ready. Happy New Year everyone. Let's hope for a prosperous 2013.

Reply by HisHughness on 1/2/13 10:25pm
Msg #448579

My experience with Qucken is that if docs are not ready ...

... 48 hours in advance of closing, they are considered late.

Reply by pdl/cali on 1/2/13 10:38pm
Msg #448583

Re: My experience with Qucken is that if docs are not ready ...

Yes, I received the same humorous email when my docs were ready, its nice to have a change up. lol

Reply by leeinla on 1/5/13 1:03am
Msg #449008

I do like TitleSource. My issue is technical. I can not download the docs. I have a new computer with Window 7 and I can not download the docs with Adobe Reader 11. I have to call them and request that I use their Swiss Send system. Does anyone here have the same issue?

Thanks,

L.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.