Notary Rotary
Double booked or so at least HE thought
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to January, 2013 Index

Posted by ToniK on 1/18/13 9:51pm
Msg #451142

Ok so I did a 6pm signing where the old lady was furious at the way her loan was being held. She was originally supposed to sign at 9am so that right after signing she was heading out of town. So her notary, Mohammad, arrives and she siad he pulled out 6 folders of loan documents and NONE OF THEM WERE HERS!!! So he heads back home to do see why he doesnt have the docs. He calls her and says the HUD wasnt ready. Umm why did he show up at the signing with NO DOCS and had to go home to print them out? Thats what he told her.

She said she spoke with a couple of different ppl at Title and Chase. THey told her a "Toni" was coming at 6pm (if you didnt know that would be me). I show up at the requested time and she said that Mohammad said he was coming back at 630 as he is printing the docs. I said ummm I have your docs right here. She gets visibly upset and says she has no idea wth is going on.

So I call SL and let them know what the BO says about this other notary claiming to be coming by. Well SL says, he was originally scheduled earlier that day but was not able to show up at 6pm so they hired me. I told him he thinks he is still on the job. So they said they would call and inform him he is not.

So the BO says "But he is coming over at 630. Its 618 now. Should we call him because I dont want to be in the middle of any back and forth between you two." So she calls him on her home phone and hands me the phone to talk with him. I inform Mohammad that Im currently at the home and SL hired me and he needs to contact SL ASAP to discuss his situation. He proceeds to tell me he is printing the docs now, how can I be hired when he is hired yada yada yada blah blah blah. Umm sorry BUT you need to call SL ASAP. He still going on and on and on about the job. Excuse me, CALL SL! Im already here. We are signing. Thanks.

And from the BO told me he was so disorganized when he originally arrived. How does one show up to a signing and NOT realize they do not have the documents for that particular BO?

Reply by PublicTipic on 1/18/13 9:55pm
Msg #451143

Must be an inexperienced or "cheap" notary.

Reply by ToniK on 1/18/13 10:04pm
Msg #451144

Im pretty sure it was. lol This is the 3rd time Ive been in a situation like this...well first for SL.

Reply by BrotherOwner on 1/18/13 10:59pm
Msg #451151

Re: Funny all, but TMI n/m

Reply by BrotherOwner on 1/18/13 11:00pm
Msg #451152

Re:tagged WRONG POST n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.