Flex Closing Corporation in Irvine!
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to January, 2013 Index

Posted by dww on 1/29/13 12:53pm
Msg #452917

Hey Folks,
By now many of you probably have heard Flex closed their doors leaving many of us notaries without pay at the start of the month. I just received a letter from their attorneys giving the most lame excuse ever heard!!!!! The Trustees of the company have decided to "self-liquidate" and hope by selling off all of their assets (whatever they may be) and paying their debts and debtors will be done within 60 days. You can bet the notaries won't get paid. It's absolutely shocking that Notary Publics are ALWAYS the last to be paid timely and sometimes never paid. I continue advocating for our own lobbyist here in the state of California because the professional associations many of us belong chose not to take on this fight. I hope you'll share my vision and join in this fight with me.

In struggle,
Diane Wadsworth-Woolley, jd.;msw;acsw;ras
Notary Public/NNA Certified and Background-Screened Notary Signing Agent
(916) 202-3538

Reply by CloserCar/CA on 1/30/13 3:04pm
Msg #453159

Their phone rings busy since I've been trying to reach them as of Jan 24, 2013.
I figured they had shut down. This has happened to me before and it seems we don't have much recourse. This time I lost $160.00 The time before this happened I lost over $600.
I have not received a return email nor a letter from an attorney.
This makes me feel ill when we work so hard and then these fly by night companies rip us off and without us Signing Agent Notaries they wouldn't have been in business.
I've never been pleased with our Notary Associations, they are so busy trying to sell us stuff, but not looking out for our most Important issues. What a shame.
Sick about this.
Caryn Scramlin
Oceanside, Ca 92054
760-687-3239
[e-mail address]

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.