Notary Rotary
Flex Closings
Notary Discussion History

Flex Closings
Go Back to January, 2013 Index

Posted by Janice Thomas on 1/23/13 5:44pm
Msg #451772

Flex Closings

Did anyone get a form from a law firm regarding Flex Closings going into bankruptcy and to mail the form in with the amount that you are owed from them? I was supposed to receive a payment on January 11 but the check has not arrived and their phone isn't working. If anyone has any info, please let me know!

Reply by Marian_in_CA on 1/23/13 5:47pm
Msg #451775

Yes, see Msg #451507.

They're going out of business because NREIS is shutting down... and apparently, NREIS was basically their sols source of income. Heh.

Reply by Moneyman/TX on 1/23/13 7:24pm
Msg #451789

Looks like things are looking up this year already! :)

Reply by Lee/AR on 1/23/13 10:50pm
Msg #451811

Oh, go ahead and fill it out and mail it in. Then sit back and watch tons of papers get sent to you that will list everyone who got whacked by Flex and a whole lot of other stuff, too. Add up all the postage just on the papers you received and divide by 10 and realize that's about what you'll receive in a year or two...which will be nowhere near what they owe you. (I'm talking smart from my EFS experience with this stuff.) It has a minor entertainment value, but no monetary one.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.