Notary Rotary
Found a great management & accounting program for notary
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to January, 2013 Index

Posted by desktopfull on 1/4/13 1:53pm
Msg #448867

signing agents. Even computes notary exempt fees per closing. It's is very user friendly, plus your info is on your computer not on an internet site. I know we aren't supposed to advertise on forum, which is why I'm am not posting website. If anyone is interested in the program and would like the website info, please send a PM and I will forward the info to you. I have no personal or financial interest in this company either.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 1/4/13 2:26pm
Msg #448881

DTF - Rules are not to advertise your own products and services, or competing websites.
As you have no financial interest you can post here. (Otherwise we wouldn't be able to post deals from Staples, Office Depot etc as that would be advertising those busineses)

Reply by Stephanie Santiago on 1/4/13 5:11pm
Msg #448922

Hey Sylvia-Hi. I hope all is well with you. Long time/no see n/m

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 1/4/13 6:14pm
Msg #448937

Re: Hey Sylvia-Hi. I hope all is well with you. Long time/no see

Thanks Stephanie, not doing too bad. Waiting to have some surgery. Am reading but not posting much.

Hope you and rest of NotRot family have a Happy New YearSmile

Reply by desktopfull on 1/5/13 2:44pm
Msg #449075

Re: Hey Sylvia-Hi. I hope all is well with you. Long time/no see

Glad you're doing well, miss your posts. Hope Bruce is doing well too.
Have a great New Year.

Reply by desktopfull on 1/4/13 6:23pm
Msg #448940

Wasn't sure on the subject if it would be considered advertising and I just didn't want to break the rules. I've sent the info to all that sent me a PM.

Reply by Donna McDaniel on 1/4/13 6:55pm
Msg #448950

You made the right call. I've mentioned it before when someone inquired about accounting software and my post was deleted for advertising. I'm not sure why.

I have been using it for 4 years now and I love it. It is tailor made for loan signings.

Reply by Holliday/VA on 1/10/13 7:02am
Msg #449749

Hey i tried to post to get feedback on a software package i was teying a demo of, and have no interest in, and my posting was auto refused. So i dont think it is necessarily true that if you have no interest it is ok. I think the names of some notary centric software packages are auto blocked if they are innocently referred to in a post.

Sent u a PM and thank you!!!!!

Reply by ananotary on 1/5/13 9:20am
Msg #449018

Hi, would you mind sending me the link? Thank you!

Reply by desktopfull on 1/5/13 2:41pm
Msg #449073

Send a PM and I will be glad to forward you the info. can't post the link on forum.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 1/5/13 4:03pm
Msg #449091

I played with the trial version this morning...I like it

not sure if I like it $99 worth...but I like. Smile

Reply by desktopfull on 1/5/13 4:47pm
Msg #449097

Re: I played with the trial version this morning...I like it

For the hours of time it saves on figuring mileage, going straight to mapquest for directions and expenses, I went ahead and paid. Besides, Quickbooks wanted $239.00 for the update needed, so I figure I just saved $139 and have a better system.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 1/5/13 4:49pm
Msg #449098

I currently use Quicken H&B - did not update because I

don't manage my finances online anyway. The old basic program does everything I need to do - invoices, expenses, mileage, etc etc (I also use it for our personal stuff, like medical mileage).

I do like this one though - we'll see how it goes.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.