Global Closing & Title servi G/B/U? Eagan/ST Paul Not in SC n/m
Go Back to January, 2013 Index

Posted by BrotherOwner on 1/24/13 8:51pm
Msg #451982

Global Closing & Title servi G/B/U? Eagan/ST Paul Not in SC n/m

Reply by closergrl on 1/24/13 9:06pm
Msg #451991

Re: Global Closing & Title servi G/B/U? Eagan/ST Paul Not in SC

Very good to work with. No hand-holding, pays w/in 2 weeks. Love working with them.

Reply by Malbrough_LA on 1/24/13 9:09pm
Msg #451993

I can't find any solid info or reviews digging through Google via searches or cache pages which is odd considering the company has been in existence for 5 years and 7 months according to their Owner/President's LinkedIn account. I'm going to keep searching though and see what I can find...or lack thereof.

Reply by closergrl on 1/24/13 9:21pm
Msg #451998

They are a title company located in MN, with offices throughout the twin Cities area. I have never had a problem with payment. They pay well and pay up on funding. No hand holding. Web Site is: http://www.gcstitle.com/

Reply by Malbrough_LA on 1/24/13 9:37pm
Msg #452010

That's about all the info I could find too. Thanks for the input closergrl! Add them to SC? I would but I've never worked for them.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 1/24/13 9:46pm
Msg #452014

I found the website - didn't see where they're nationwide. n/m

Reply by Malbrough_LA on 1/24/13 9:52pm
Msg #452018

My mistake, you' n/m

Reply by Malbrough_LA on 1/24/13 9:54pm
Msg #452020

re correct. MN & WI. Stupid fat finger hit enter b4 done n/m

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 1/24/13 9:55pm
Msg #452022

LOL...wasn't being critical - just letting you know if they

WERE nationwide then I'm blind and didn't see it. Smile

Reply by Malbrough_LA on 1/24/13 10:02pm
Msg #452023

Didn't take it that way, no harm ;)

I say I have thick skin. My wife says I have a hard head. Either way, from her perspective, I'm apparently related to either a rhinoceros or hippopotamus...most definitely something from the pachyderm family. Wink

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 1/24/13 10:05pm
Msg #452026

Okay..good.. :) n/m

Reply by closergrl on 1/25/13 7:56am
Msg #452071

Re: Didn't take it that way, no harm ;)

Maybe an elephant, I like elephants. They are just in MN & WI, not a national TC.

Reply by BrotherOwner on 1/24/13 10:44pm
Msg #452039

A gracious THANK YOU to all the NR family who did the leg work on this. Some of the info links I had, but didn't have the time to search yet. Orange search only showed old, old info. Unfortunately, the BWR just called in response to my message left and is NOT avail at time sched with me. I'll keep the story short. This was an EOM time/notary/can't find anyone else, so will you do a looong drive? situation. Since we're due MESSY, dangerous snowy roads tomorrow, I appreciate the pass. Again, thank you all.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.