Notary Rotary
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Notary Discussion History

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Go Back to January, 2013 Index

Posted by 101livescan on 1/1/13 9:40am
Msg #448344

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

The end of 2012 was very eventful, starting at 8am...Two signings turned into four then eight, all title companies' deals, two Quicken, two Wells Fargo, two local lenders, two Merrill Lynch. I was off just in time to meet some friends at a great, historic and revelled eaterie in the funk zone in Santa Barbara! Great time then early to bed. Stayed in town and slept like a baby. It was a wonderful 2012, better than any other year in this business. BTW, Notary Near You called me for a signing for $90, I was booked with $125-150 packages. This morning I checked in on SC and they are less than 3 stars, THANK YOU HARRY. Wasn't sure, but had them in my phone, so had an idea I didn't need this opportunity.

Wishing you all a great new year and that business is strong well into the next two years. Everything I read says we're going to be busy while interest rates stay low. The investors will be buying up foreclosure properties like crazy and there will be lots of buyer/seller packages, maybe less refinances.

Wish I had a crystal ball, but this is what the industry leaders in my area are saying and they are preparing for it.

Hanging out at the beach today. Not warm, but warmer than the mountains. Wishing I hadn't come down with a bad cold this New Year's Day!

Reply by Yoli/CA on 1/1/13 11:41am
Msg #448353

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

My end of year was uneventful with no signings nor any calls for signings. Took advantage of the quiet day and went to the blood bank to donate blood -- something I had been putting off for a couple of weeks due to a cold.

Here's wishing everyone a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year, cheers!

Reply by 101livescan on 1/1/13 11:51am
Msg #448356

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

Good for you, Yoli. On my calendar to donate blood this month too. The Blood Bank moved closer to my business centered activities, so will be more convenient. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.