Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Half of today's deals pushed till next week.
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to January, 2013 Index

Posted by ME/NJ on 1/25/13 3:51pm
Msg #452218

Done for the day, the snow has started crazy folks on the road. Hope tomorrow turns out better.

Reply by NVLSlady/VA on 1/25/13 4:45pm
Msg #452231

Snow isn't too bad here (mainly sticking to sidewalks), but started around 2 and is expecting to freeze tonight; so I called SC to have reassigned to another notary - since borrowers couldn't move up to earlier time.

Wonder if women have a harder time convincing the SCs of weather-related cancellations?
My home isn't far from the signing location (next city over) and is only about a 20-25 min. drive. But just wasn't willing to risk dark ice and traffic hassles after 7 pm!

When I called borrower, he tried to convince ME that nothing was happening outside. Sir, whatever is or isn't going on weather-wise at YOUR house is not my concern (even if it's only a few miles from where I am). Boy!

Reply by Malbrough_LA on 1/25/13 6:42pm
Msg #452256

ROFL!

"Sir, whatever is or isn't going on weather-wise at YOUR house is not my concern"

1) I would like to thank you for the chuckle.
2) I shall now curse you under mumbled breath as I wipe the coffee off my monitor. Wink

Seriously, after the day I've had, I needed that. Thank you!

Reply by ikando on 1/25/13 7:53pm
Msg #452273

Re: ROFL!

Ryan, you're a hoot.

Reply by NVLSlady/VA on 1/26/13 12:47pm
Msg #452377

Honestly, I didn't use those Exact words with him; but I let him know in no uncertain terms that I would not be bullied into believing that the snow wasn't falling; I was standing at the window watchin' it !

Reply by NVLSlady/VA on 1/26/13 12:54pm
Msg #452382

Of course, I forgot to mention that I was wearing my pair of NSA glasses that lets me see SNOW. I have a pair that let me see SUN and edocs when they haven't arrived yet. Oh, I've heard about a new kind that lets you see print on (all one-size paper) when your printer runs out of toner!! Smile

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.