Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Is there a Dell968AIO user expert out there?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to January, 2013 Index

Posted by CarolF/NC on 1/20/13 1:35pm
Msg #451300

I'm lost. My savy niece and her savy computer friend are lost. I was trying to scan my documents, but they are scanning in under 300 DPI at just less than a full page, and at 150 DPI they are only 4.37 x5.75. Must be a setting got changed somewhere and I cannot find it. Any help appreciated you could personal message me or call me too. Thanks so much!

Reply by CarolF/NC on 1/20/13 2:23pm
Msg #451302

Must Be My Adobe Settings...

I'm trying to print a document right now and it is just short of the screen size too. So something got out of whack somewhere. Any clues?

Reply by OR on 1/20/13 2:25pm
Msg #451303

Re: Must Be My Adobe Settings... When I can't

find a fix for somthing that has changed in the last few day. I do a system restore to a date before things changed. Hope that helps. Good luck

Reply by CarolF/NC on 1/21/13 2:31pm
Msg #451402

Seems that my new all in one router

and wireless box installed a week or so ago was no longer communicating with my printer properly. I had to restore factory defaults and then downloaded the software from the Dell Web, but it didn't include all of the original software that came with my printer so after unistalling again and reinstalling with the original CD, most things seem to be working, but I can no longer scan with 150 dpi or it shrinks my pages to postcard size in adobe, word and anything other than photo format. I must have missed out on a push out update that I had previously. No longer under the warranty, software release program so maybe I'll figure out what's missing and maybe not.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.