Notary Rotary
Is there a way I can view my profile live without looking
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to January, 2013 Index

Posted by Belinda/CA on 1/23/13 1:24am
Msg #451624

myself up in Find A Notary? I updated my profile and had to go back and forth between editing and the live view, for fine tuning, and now it won't let me view my profile anymore today. Is there a 'live view' from within our editing area or our Home page? Thanks

Reply by JENNY/TX on 1/23/13 3:10am
Msg #451629

Look above your post, top of page.

My Profile Logout Cart

Click on My Profile

Jenny

Reply by Kenny Services - Dawn on 1/23/13 9:13am
Msg #451658

I believe what she is asking is, if there is a way she can view her completed viewable profile like as in a search and not in the edit style.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 1/23/13 9:24am
Msg #451660

I'm not sure what browser you use..I use IE

I can open another window, log into NotRot and do a search for myself (or actually, just click on my name which is linked) - the updates show there. In other words, I can be logged into NotRot in two different windows..

Reply by Yoli/CA on 1/23/13 9:30am
Msg #451661

Same w/Firefox as Linda said. n/m

Reply by Gregory/CA on 1/23/13 10:36am
Msg #451678

This happens to me at times and when it does

I log back into my account and use the find notary again and then I am able to view the profile.

I do not believe there is a way to view your profile outside of Find A Notary or Clicking on your hyperlinked name; if you selected that option.

As for two browsers open, that works as well. Just keep your profile up on one, and update your profile in another. When you save your profile, go to the other browser window and refresh. I use IE, so refresh is F5. This has updated the profile without having to do another search.

Hope this helps.

Reply by OR on 1/23/13 11:42am
Msg #451701

Re: YES YES I have a Notary Rotary profile link.

I asked Notary Rotary to send it to me. Then I set it up in my out mail signature. It is what I call my website. The link pulls up my Notary Rotary profile like a charm. Hope that's what you are looking for.

Reply by Brenda/FL on 1/23/13 11:56am
Msg #451705

Log in..click on Account, under Overview is Your Role, click on Notary to view your profile.

Reply by Belinda/CA on 1/23/13 4:14pm
Msg #451752

Great info. Thanks everyone! n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.