Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Kelleys Mobile Notary sent me an "additional" fee.
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to January, 2013 Index

Posted by Barb25 on 1/21/13 11:58am
Msg #451384

In November I posted Msg #443386 about payment from Kelleys Mobile Notary. It was about payment and there were several comments. I also added a comment on November 18, Msg #443885, that I did in fact receive the payment as promised.

Although the post was about payment, I commented that it was a second signing I did for Kellleys for the same signer and although the first had only one notarization this one had 10 (in 14 pages) I never looked at this until I got to the signing.. I never thought Kelley's knew this. It was an Oh well. And just did it. The post was alway about payment. Although Teresa did "razz" about this part LOL.

Anyhow to get to the point. I guess Lateasha must have been reading NR and sent me a check. At the bottom it said Additional Fee - Initial Fee wasn't Fair. and referenced the original invoice name. How about that!

Reply by Yoli/CA on 1/21/13 12:26pm
Msg #451389

Wow, Barb! People can sometimes be amazing.

Good for you and happy they recognized your worth!

Reply by Patti Corcoran on 1/21/13 4:24pm
Msg #451415

Re: Had the pleasure of working with them once/twice

and they were great! Wish I had more from them.

Reply by Megan Knight on 1/21/13 4:42pm
Msg #451417

that is great! It is so nice when you find a good signing service!

Reply by CarolF/NC on 1/21/13 8:03pm
Msg #451458

WOW That was great! n/m

Reply by MW/VA on 1/21/13 9:17pm
Msg #451471

Kelley's is a good co. I've worked for them several times

& never had any issues. It's not always a good idea to post all the relationship issues we have with cos. on the forum. IMO it's good biz to try to resolve any misunderstandings with the co. NR has had a reputation for bashing ss.

Reply by Barb25 on 1/22/13 9:17am
Msg #451504

I am confused. This is a "positive" post. n/m

Reply by MW/VA on 1/22/13 8:17pm
Msg #451589

Yes, I realize that. It just seemed to me that the whole

saga read like a soap opera. Just me, I guess, but didn't see the need to post so many details about your relationship with them.

Reply by Barb25 on 1/23/13 7:58am
Msg #451637

Thank you. Now we all know how you feel. And this help how? n/m

Reply by Barb25 on 1/23/13 8:20am
Msg #451643

On Second Thought. I am not going to end with those words.

This post was meant to be a "kudos" to a company that did a nice thing. A company that "I" said some less than "nice" things about several months ago. Perhaps too quickly. I don't want to rehash that. Anyone who wants to re-read the post can do so. That is why I referenced the messages in this post.

Since I said something not so nice, I thought "this time" I would give credit where it was due. "You" added the drama, BTW. And I could add more but won't. Your opinion. Write what you want.

My intention was to give a classy lady some credit where it was due. Especially in light of a past post written by me (so referenced) And although I regret that you cannot get that from my post and/or do not like it, I would write it again.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.