Notary Rotary
Lejeune Notaries
Notary Discussion History

Lejeune Notaries
Go Back to January, 2013 Index

Posted by Darlene Cole-Conley on 1/9/13 7:59am
Msg #449561

Lejeune Notaries

Does not pay. My friend did a closing for them 2 months ago and when she called because she never got paid the owner Ron said he had someone in the office at that time because he was out of town and he paid that person so in his eyes he doesn't owe my friend a dime. My friend explain that she has the confirmation from his business, she did the signing and she invoiced his company, all he had to say was he is washing his hands of this because he paid this person that was in his office. The closing was in Peru Illinois and they are located in NC how could this person be paid in NC to do a closing in Peru Illinois? My friend traveled one way 90 miles and the fee they confirmed was $250.00. Any ideas?

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 1/9/13 8:08am
Msg #449562

Title company; small claims n/m

Reply by MW/VA on 1/9/13 11:11am
Msg #449606

I've only worked with him once. I'm still waiting for

payment for a loan app. When I inquired about payment I was told it would be paid when the loan signed. I wasn't available when the actual signing came up. This is really strange, too, because he ended up helping me get paid for an old acct. that I hadn't been able to collect on.

Reply by pat/WA on 1/9/13 11:24am
Msg #449610

great company

I have worked for them multiple times and never a problem

Reply by Jessica Holt on 1/12/13 3:21pm
Msg #450116

Did work in October. Still havent received payment. Will not work for him again.

Reply by Lathus/Il on 1/12/13 7:14pm
Msg #450136

I am the friend that was not payed by Ron from Lejeune Notaries. He told me he was out of town & hired Gina Woodward from 1st Choice Settlement Group to hire notaries for HIS signings, which she did. He also told me he payed Gina and that I would have to get my payment from her even though she hired me through his company not hers that she just recently opened. I contacted Gina and she explained to me that Ron had not payed her for my signing or any other as a matter of fact and that she is having legal issues with him because of this. Now who do you believe? Honestly I believe Gina, she has gone above and beyond her duties as a notary signing agent and newly business owner by taking out a loan to pay all Ron's debts he owes to the notaries that she hired on his behalf to secure the integrity of her own small business. She payed me the enormous amount of $250.00 that was promised to me for this 174 mile round trip last minute signing.

Reply by LisaC/Va on 3/13/13 3:09pm
Msg #461000

I have done several signings for Gina Woodward. She is great to work with, communicates well, and always paid me.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.