Notary Rotary
Mortgage Docs don't Pay
Notary Discussion History

Mortgage Docs don't Pay
Go Back to January, 2013 Index

Posted by Reggie007 on 1/8/13 1:43pm
Msg #449441

Mortgage Docs don't Pay

Can anyone offer me assistance in how to collect my moneys due. I have Faxed the Lender, and called the lender , and called the Title company. The company will not identify the name of the check writer I get voicemail, and no return emails...

Reply by PegiT_MN on 1/8/13 1:56pm
Msg #449443

So sorry to hear you are having problems getting paid from them. Did you read the comments in Signing Central about them before you accepted the job? Crap.....they have horrible comments in regard to slow pay, low pay, no pay from notaries all over the place. Good luck. I would call them every single day and threaten to contact the attorney general, secretary of state, and the county attorney. I had to threaten a signing company earlier this year in order to finally get my money. I told them that if I did not have payment in my hands by the end of the week I was going to report them to their county attorney's office because I could prove that they were hiring notaries and then not paying them and that would be considered theft by swindle. I got my money.

Reply by CopperheadVA on 1/8/13 1:57pm
Msg #449444

See these messages:

Msg #297993
Msg #272027
Msg #270894

Reply by BossLadyMD on 1/8/13 4:50pm
Msg #449463

I worked for them 5 years and always got paid

It seems things went south, in a quick downward spiral. I stopped working for them because their fees got ridiculous low. Sorry you have to go through this....

Reply by BossLadyMD on 1/8/13 4:50pm
Msg #449464

Correction: I worked for them 5 years AGO & always got paid n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.