Notary Rotary
New phones are incoming YAY!
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to January, 2013 Index

Posted by Malbrough_LA on 1/26/13 11:02am
Msg #452357

My wife and I weren't set to upgrade through Verizon for another 3 months, but our Droid 3's have been lagging and doing everything but finally meeting their electronic makers. Called them up and explained the situation that our phones are our lifelines to business (She's an ER nurse that has a SANE certification so she deals with sexual assault cases). Anyhoo, long story short, I have a Galaxy Note II on the way for me and a Galaxy S3 en route for her at the discounted new every 2 prices!

WINNING!

Reply by HisHughness on 1/26/13 11:23am
Msg #452360

I miss my flipphone. n/m

Reply by Malbrough_LA on 1/26/13 1:15pm
Msg #452391

I'd be at a disadvantage w/o my smart phone

For regular business it allows me to take credit cards, has gps, email notifications, etc. My 6 year old pretends to be daddy with my old Razr flip phone though, so it still gets some use!

Reply by JanetK_CA on 1/26/13 7:38pm
Msg #452444

Re: I'd be at a disadvantage w/o my smart phone

The GPS on my Galaxy 3 saved me today. I had two places to go that my in-car GPS [that-needs-updating-but-will-get-replaced-before-I-pay-for-that...] couldn't find. I had with me printed directions from Google maps, but ended up making an unscheduled stop between appts. to make sure I didn't miss a UPS drop and wasn't sure how to get back on track. So I used the GPS on my phone which talked me through - and gave a much better display than the one I keep in the car. It gets a little bit tricky, though, when you need to make a call at the same time... But as a back-up? Aces!! Smile

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.