Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary Now Network, Southern California, Jaime Price-G/B/U?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to January, 2013 Index

Posted by Yoli/CA on 1/26/13 1:31pm
Msg #452400

Anyone have experience with this? Found nothing in SC. TIA!

Reply by Malbrough_LA on 1/26/13 7:24pm
Msg #452441

Sorry, I can find nothing via Google on Co or person. :( n/m

Reply by 101livescan on 1/27/13 9:38am
Msg #452473

They've called me a couple of times, I've never worked for them though.

Reply by Yoli/CA on 1/27/13 1:45pm
Msg #452496

Yesterday, I received the following from Jaime (I've deleted borrowers name and address):

<<I have a set of loan documents that need to be signed at -------------. Are you available this weekend? I would like to add you to our Notary Network.

The pay will be $100 per signing and we will provide you with the FedEx shipping label to overnight docs back to escrow.

Please let me know asap and I will send you a W9 to get you in our system, along with the loan docs, notary invoice and shipping label.>>

After not finding anything on her and no comments here, I responded that by base edoc fee is $125 (explaining base) and since I could find no info or reviews on her company, I would require payment in advance via PayPal or major credit card. Soon she responded job was filled.

Greg, here on NotRot, sent me a PM letting me know he had found her listed on NotRot as a notary in zip 91701. Wonder if she's branching out and becoming a SS ..........

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.