Notary Rotary
Odd quirk or system glitch
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to January, 2013 Index

Posted by ToniK on 1/4/13 6:08pm
Msg #448935

I usually read the site not logged in. At times while clicking on threads it'll tell me to log in as if I cant read anymore unless I log in.

Has anyone experienced this?

Reply by MikeC/TX on 1/4/13 6:14pm
Msg #448938

It's happened to me occasionally when I was already logged in - not often, but it does happen.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 1/4/13 6:34pm
Msg #448945

I've had this happen (kicked to the login page) in the

middle of reading - for me it's usually meant that the number of profile hits has updated.

Reply by CopperheadVA on 1/4/13 6:19pm
Msg #448939

YES! Happens to me all the time. n/m

Reply by CarolF/NC on 1/4/13 6:24pm
Msg #448941

Another glitch?

Yes it happens. Anyone having problems with the search? I have t been able to search by a name or specific user in a long time

Reply by CopperheadVA on 1/4/13 6:30pm
Msg #448944

Yes I can do that - you must be a premium member

in order for that to be available to you.

Reply by CarolF/NC on 1/4/13 6:51pm
Msg #448949

Re: Yes I can do that - you must be a premium member

Thanks. Good info. I am not and neither are some others I know. So that explains why some of us have such trouble with search. So now we need to tell the newbies they need a premier membership for search to function properly.

Reply by jba/fl on 1/4/13 11:56pm
Msg #448998

Re: Yes I can do that - you must be a premium member

We don't need to tell the newbies anything....it is stated in the reasons listed as to why being a Premium Member is desirable over being a Basic member. People are assumed to know how to read, otherwise, why would they come to a forum?

How long have you had your commission, CarolF/NC? You have been asked and not answered. Your profile indicates nothing, telling me you are new. Some of your posts speak volumes to that as well.

Reply by CarolF/NC on 1/5/13 10:42am
Msg #449043

jba/FL

Wow, that sounded rude. I have said before that I have only been doing signings a few years and I happen to know someone trained you so why would you react that way? Everyone here was new once.

Reply by jba/fl on 1/5/13 1:09pm
Msg #449060

Printed responses appear rude sometimes, that is the

nature of them. Don't take everything so personal.....I don't want to be in a pissing contest with you as that is so pointless.

You "happen to know someone trained you" (me)....how do you know this? Is it so hard to believe that those with a notary commission could transfer that knowledge from a certificate on GNW to SA and not have formal training? A certificate is a certificate, so knowledge of how to fill one out according to procedure in ones manual is not that difficult - certainly not rocket science. Once one has mastered that, one can move on.

I also went to Sesame Street and learned to read and understand what I was reading. A finance background based in RE was helpful too.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 1/5/13 10:47am
Msg #449044

Not for search to function properly...it functions quite

well, but to have all the advanced features available, then premium membership is required. Premium membership has it benefits over and above the higher listing - you do get what you pay for - or don't, whatever the case may be

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.