Notary Rotary
Really?
Notary Discussion History

Really?
Go Back to January, 2013 Index

Posted by Shan/CA on 1/7/13 8:53pm
Msg #449386

Really?

I go to do an escrow package, if you will (4 pgs). Ms. Signer is out shopping for her baby that is due in March, and she has no idea that I'm coming. Then baby daddy (as she called him), is irritated because I cannot and will not go into detail about the docs (after they are 30 min late). After all of that when I clarify with them that SHE is paying me, (needless to say she wasn't informed of that either), while waiting for baby daddy to go to ATM, a teenage girl comes out wrapped in her towel, sat on the sofa and put the t.v. on White Chicks! Thankfully it was around the corner from my house and a quick $xxx. An hour for what should have taken all of 10 minutes! What a way to start my New Year! LOL

Reply by Ilene C. Seidel on 1/8/13 4:43am
Msg #449395

Didn't you confirm all this by phoning before going?

Reply by Shan/CA on 1/8/13 9:55am
Msg #449411

Of course I confirmed with TC, who just so happened to email the BO name and address, but no phone number! That's what happens when you take a call giving you four hours notice. I just chalk it up to experience.

Reply by 101livescan on 1/8/13 10:24am
Msg #449414

I've got one of those for next week. Just show up with overnight package, don't think so...want the borrowers cell phone so I know he's expecting me. I hate surprises.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 1/8/13 5:10pm
Msg #449467

I have a "stupid" question...

How did you get $xxx for 4 pages right around the corner?

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.