Notary Rotary
Servicelink - invoices
Notary Discussion History

Servicelink - invoices
Go Back to January, 2013 Index

Posted by Pierces Notary Services on 1/30/13 5:50pm
Msg #453182

Servicelink - invoices

Do you still have to mail your invoices to them? I haven't worked with them for a while and I seem to remember something about doing your invoices online but can't find any info. I emailed vendor billing last week and they have to answer my email.

Reply by Karla/WA on 1/30/13 5:59pm
Msg #453185

Depending on the loan number (an 8 digit starting in "2" for example), you can submit electronically and then enter an invoice amount.

For loans beginning in 3's it needs to be submitted separately.

Call Adam at ServiceLink and he can explain. He's been awfully helpful.

Reply by Pierces Notary Services on 1/30/13 6:12pm
Msg #453190

This one the order starts with a 3. I've doing closings for them but most of them have been for the former ATM Corp and I do the status online and get paid within 7-10 days. Do you have Adam's # or email?

Reply by roseIN on 1/30/13 8:25pm
Msg #453196

Karla: your "awfully helpful" is a "terribly good" oxymoron

Reply by Leslie_Mo on 1/30/13 9:28pm
Msg #453202

Here is a copy of the letter they sent me to help with billing procedures.

Dear Service Provider,

Due to frequent questions about our billing process and how to bill for different orders, listed below are the revised billing instructions. To prevent any delay in processing your payments, please read and advise of any questions.

NationalLink:
These order numbers are 6 digits and a dash, (123456-1) and need to be submitted on a NationalLink paper invoice and sent in monthly either by email - [e-mail address] - Fax – 866-834-7479 or regular mail.

ServiceLink CACTIS Orders:
These orders are 7 digits and a dash, (1234567-1) and need to be submitted on a ServiceLink paper invoice and sent in monthly either by email - [e-mail address] - Fax – 866-834-7479 or regular mail.

ServiceLink Vision Orders:
These orders are 8 digits (12345678) and must be invoiced online through the Servicelink website with a username and password.

*****Please note that for orders that need to be e-invoiced, you MUST wait 24 hours after you status the order before you can bill for it. Please do not bill the same day that you status the order. *****

Reply by pdl/cali on 1/31/13 12:01am
Msg #453208

If you emailed them, They will answer your email and show you how to invoice step by step. It sometimes takes a few days for a response. You will probably have to enter a log in and new password.

Reply by Jack/AL on 1/31/13 12:02am
Msg #453209

Unfortunately, there are still some of the old instructions arriving with the silly, childish, and repetitive, often-redundant instructions. There is a paragraph titled "Billing" which says "Remember --- Faxed statements will not be processed. Only original, signed statements received by mail or courier will be processed." There is more to the paragraph, but I've entered the crucial part. No wonder it gets confusing! SL still distributes the old instructions which are incorrect, and do so within the document package. The passage quoted is from a recent Vision package, the 8-digit order number that is really to be statused online on the day of signing, and e-invoiced (online) one day later. Senceless! When I followed the old instrucitions, months ago, I did not receive pay after weeks of waiting. Finally got someone to email the real instructions. Now I normally get paid weekly.

Reply by jojo_MN on 1/31/13 8:52am
Msg #453223

Why don't they just put our names on the HUD and disperse our fee along with all other closing costs at closing like everyone else?? It is totally ridiculous to make us invoice in four different manners. I'm sure a major reason is that they get to incur interest on the money they have in their account while we wait until months end or longer. In my opinion, there is no reason why we need to jump thru so many loops to get paid. They know we did our job because they received the documents in the mail. If loan cancels, then I can see us needing to invoice for payment. JMHO

Reply by zebbienc on 1/31/13 10:01am
Msg #453238

I agree totally..I emailed vendor management earlier this week suggesting that they do something to make it easier for us..I just don't think it should be our responsibility to determine how to submit data to get paid....

Reply by ikando on 1/31/13 10:49am
Msg #453252

Has anyone ever contracted with the Federal Government? ServiceLink seems to follow that same model.

Reply by Pam/NM on 1/31/13 2:23pm
Msg #453293

So true! Do you think that if we told our own power companies, cell phone providers, doctors, or other kinds of service providers we would pay them only if their bill was submitted to us on a certain form if the invoice was in a month that had a letter "R" in it and a different way if done on the day the moon was waxed full they would put up with it? I don't think so! I get bills for my utilities, the appliance repair guy, my cable--all in different formats. I'm expected to pay each and every one, no matter if they use my preferred format or not. Just sayin'...

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.