Notary Rotary
Signature Closers, LLC
Notary Discussion History

Signature Closers, LLC
Go Back to January, 2013 Index

Posted by Malbrough_LA on 1/11/13 4:34pm
Msg #450017

Signature Closers, LLC

Hello everyone. I've been lurking since joining as I don't often post on forum boards; however, I just wanted to let everyone know this.

I'm in Louisiana and did a VA Refi for this company earlier in the morning. Excellent communication from the company to me and very prompt at answering questions or replying to concerns (there was a slight snag with the two witness requirement in LA on Mortgage docs - it got resolved). I accepted the job the morning of January 8th and had documents on January 9th at 9am. This signing went very smooth, and I'm glad the company contacted me.

I'll lurk back into the corner as I'm still learning a lot and enjoy all the informative posts!

Ryan A. Malbrough
www.malbroughnotary.com

Reply by Yoli/CA on 1/11/13 5:29pm
Msg #450020

Ryan:

Thank you for posting and updating in Signing Central. I had a similarly good experience with Mark. They pay well and offer Direct Deposit.

I've linked for you.

Reply by Angela Ignace on 2/11/13 12:46pm
Msg #455170

I've also have done closings for Signature Closers, LLC and everyone I've worked with has been extremely professional and the transaction has gone smoothly. Payments are also sent promptly. I've enjoyed working with their staff and look forward to a long working relationship with them.

Reply by Carole Breckbill on 2/11/13 3:06pm
Msg #455238

I've done work for Signature Closers since August 2010 - and consider them among the best! Docs are on time, pay is fair and on time, and they are available personally by phone. (Can't say that about a lot of them for sure.)

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.