Notary Rotary
Signing Services that ask for Kudos on NR
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to January, 2013 Index

Posted by BrendaTx on 1/18/13 11:23am
Msg #451016

Signing services with low rankings in Signing Central that ask new people to post their praises have the odor of scat.

Give the posters two months and they'll feel like idiots. I probably would have fallen into the same trap back in the day.

If you are new, do not post the praises of a signing serivce on this forum until you KNOW what the heck that they are about...you'll thank me for this. By the way...it's not too late to ask for your post to be removed. There is NO loyalty to you in this business. Be loyal to yourself.

Unfortunately, this little rant will never been see by the right people...they don't know that the best way to learn every delicious tidbit that they could ever want to know about being a signing agent or notary is to read this forum from cover to cover. Lord knows that Hugh and I did that when we first got started with our businesses. We and others know the first 100K posts of the board like the backs of our hands....but I need to cut it off there and not meander into an old gal's memory lane.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.