Notary Rotary
Speedy Closing and Title Services
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to January, 2013 Index

Posted by Wesley Wittman on 1/18/13 1:47pm
Msg #451042

Has anyone had any experience with them? Reviews look pretty bad. Thanks.

Reply by MW/VA on 1/18/13 1:48pm
Msg #451045

Run!!!! Check SC. They're notorious for slow-pay. n/m

Reply by jba/fl on 1/18/13 1:49pm
Msg #451046

Believe the reviews - they are horrible. Took me over 12 months, yes months, to collect. Never again.

Reply by jba/fl on 1/18/13 1:54pm
Msg #451052

I have now linked them - click OP and see what others have

been saying over the past several years.

You are not the exception - believe that. In fact, repeat this: I am not the exception, I am not the exception.

No one is that desperate - you should not be either.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 1/18/13 1:49pm
Msg #451049

Wesley - I'm not sure how familiar you are with this

website, but the reviews in SC are based on the experiences of other notaries. All those ratings are from notaries who have experience with them.

Trust those that have gone before you.

Reply by Wesley Wittman on 1/18/13 1:54pm
Msg #451051

Re: Wesley - I'm not sure how familiar you are with this

I understand SC, was just hoping their was a few positives out there that didn't get reported. Thanks for the feedback.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 1/18/13 1:57pm
Msg #451053

Frank's a really nice guy...does that count?

And I'm not trying to be sarcastic - he IS a really nice guy - so is the other guy...Ron? or Rob? (been a while - someone correct me).

But nice doesn't pay the bills and, unfortunately, although they're nice, no handholding and no outrageous instructions, it took over 60 days to get paid - and this was almost 5 years ago - that's unacceptable in my book.

That was my first and last signing for them.

And not JMO - that's IME.

Reply by CentralNY on 1/18/13 2:13pm
Msg #451056

Beg to differ, Frank is not

a nice guy and never has been. he has been pulling this stuff since 2003. totally unacceptable. he is a big con man and trys to smooze people. don't fall for it. cannot believe he is still in the biz.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 1/18/13 3:21pm
Msg #451067

He was always nice to me...that's all I can speak to. n/m

Reply by Moneyman/TX on 1/18/13 2:18pm
Msg #451058

If you are looking for a reason to work with a 2 star co. ..

just accept the job because you want to.

If all the negative ratings send you looking for "a few positives", you are probably just looking for something to justify you doing something that you really know you shouldn't, from a business standpoint.

Either way, it's your choice. If you do accept it and have difficulty getting paid, just don't come back here complaining. Just do what you can to get paid, learn the lesson, rate them in SC, and move on.

Reply by BossLadyMD on 1/18/13 3:12pm
Msg #451066

Excellent post Moneyman! I totally agree with you! n/m

Reply by ME/NJ on 1/18/13 3:01pm
Msg #451064

I will be one of the few who will say nice things

about Frank and crew, if you have been on this board you will know why. He has always paid me on time. I know he runs about 45-60 days with most folks depending on when you did the signing vs sending out monthly invoice.

I know tons of guys are not happy with him and his company, I do maybe 1 every couple of months for him.

Reply by JR/Fl on 1/18/13 3:41pm
Msg #451073

Re: I will be one of the few who will say nice things

Frank makes promises he does not keep. If you need to work for the experience go for it, but don't expect to get paid. Just my 0.2.

Reply by jba/fl on 1/18/13 6:33pm
Msg #451093

Because of being in close proximity you can collect easily.

Your state laws give you an advantage, and he knows that. The rest of us get screwed through empty promises.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.