Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Title Source/Quicken Downloading Issues.
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to January, 2013 Index

Posted by leeinla on 1/6/13 1:26am
Msg #449131

I do like Title Source. My issue is technical. I can not download the docs. I have a new computer with Window 7 and I can not download the docs with Adobe Reader 11. I have to call them and request that I use their Swiss Send system. Does anyone here have the same issue?

Thanks,

Reply by JPH13/MO on 1/6/13 1:30am
Msg #449132

I have Windows 7 as well but use Adobe 10 because 11 has a lot of bad issues. You may want to try to download version 10 and see if that solves the problem, as I am able to download them just fine.

Reply by Gerry Grummons on 1/6/13 7:44am
Msg #449139

I too have been having problems w/Adobe XI and Win 7. Thought it was me.

Reply by hodgy on 1/6/13 7:49am
Msg #449140

Try clicking the compatibility view. It should be between the lock and the circular arrow in the address bar of the ie browser. Some of the websites need to click that to work. I don't know why but it sometimes works for me.

Reply by leeinla on 1/6/13 1:35pm
Msg #449199

I don't use I.E, don't trust it. I use Firefox.

Reply by jba/fl on 1/6/13 1:38pm
Msg #449202

I was wondering about that. I also use Firefox. There are times when I must use IE to get my docs....I hate it, but I want the job, so I sign in using IE and all goes well.

This sounds like one of those times.

Reply by Paula/OR on 1/7/13 1:35am
Msg #449285

Check your printer setting at control panel;printers & fax. It seems that Microsoft XPS Document writer somehow becomes the default printer and really slows things up. Remember, to go all the way into the control panel to change the settings; choosing a printer in the print window is not enough. You have to do it for each group of docs you open.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.