Notary Rotary
Trouble with getting paid?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to January, 2013 Index

Posted by ABR on 1/14/13 11:34am
Msg #450315

Has anyone ever worked with Speedy Closing and Title Services? and if so, have you had any problems getting paid???

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 1/14/13 11:41am
Msg #450316

Check Signing Central

Tip #1: If this is the company in Ringoes, NJ, good luck.

Tip #2: To avoid future issues, check Signing Central BEFORE doing the job and, possibly, incurring losses due to nonpayment.

I worked for Frank about 4-5 years ago - once. Took me over 60 days to get paid. Never again.

JMO

Reply by ABR on 1/14/13 11:52am
Msg #450317

Re: Check Signing Central

OMG...IT IS...!! JUST SPOKE TO MY GIRLFRIEND, SHE SUBMITTED 2 INVOICES BACK IN FREAKING 2010...NO PAYMENT YET...!! I CALLED THEM AND THEY SAID I COULD PROVIDE THEM WITH MY PAY PAL ACCOUNT AND PAY ME DIRECTLY AFTER THE CLOSING BUT EVEN THAT SOUNDS SHADY...IM GONNA CALL BACK AND REQUEST THEY PAY ME BEFORE THE CLOSING..OR FIND SOMEONE ELSE.

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!

Reply by Jack/AL on 1/14/13 12:03pm
Msg #450320

PLEASE STOP TYPING IN ALL CAPS!!!

It is a though you are shouting at the reader, which is rude. For those of us who are detail-oriented (anal retentive), which probably applies to most posters on this forum, it is very annoying, and makes us want to stop reading. Politeness and an urge to help make us finish reading, and ask that you stop using all caps.

Reply by CentralNY on 1/14/13 12:03pm
Msg #450321

Frank is a scumbag from way back n/m

Reply by Hart - Marilyn on 1/14/13 9:22pm
Msg #450443

Re: Frank is a scumbag from way back

They don't pay!!!

Reply by Lawrence Derby on 4/26/13 8:40am
Msg #467236

Re: Frank is a scumbag from way back

Thanks for your candid comments about this guy and SPEEDY. You wonder why New Title companies and or signing services call and this is a great way to check them out.

Reply by ABR on 1/14/13 12:15pm
Msg #450327

Re: PLEASE STOP TYPING IN ALL CAPS!!!

Jjack, I'm not shouting at anyone..i put it in all caps due to my shock and disbelief of such foolishness. I think my email was polite and not rude at all. Actually caps make me want to read it because it appears urgent, but to each his/her own. Also, if you look at your email, you just used all caps yourself..whether you were making a point or not, you did it.

I certainly apologize for any readers who had a problem with my fonts, especially those that are super anal.

Reply by sueharke on 1/14/13 12:19pm
Msg #450328

Re: Post in lower case

If you insist on post in all caps, maybe you'd prefer people not respond to your requests for assistance and ignore your posts? I for one would be willing to do this. Think, how many other experience notaries will respond the same way. If you want two way communication, don't yell at other people in your posts.

Reply by ABR on 1/14/13 12:31pm
Msg #450331

Re: Post in lower case

Thanks Sue, but I clearly apologized for using all caps and I don't believe that you read anywhere stating that I insisted on using all caps. Perhaps you interpreted my email wrong. At any rate, I don't intend to go back and forth with this issue, I've apologized once and will not apologize again.

Thanks for your advice and have a great day.

Reply by desktopfull on 1/14/13 1:18pm
Msg #450345

Apology? Not!

"I certainly apologize for any readers who had a problem with my fonts, especially those that are super anal."

You call that tripe that you posted an apology? Makes one wonder what you consider an insult.

Reply by ABR on 1/14/13 12:24pm
Msg #450329

Re: PLEASE STOP TYPING IN ALL CAPS!!!

Well, from what I've read and heard, I just made my decision. It's not worth my time or attention.

Thanks all!

Reply by Buddy Young on 1/14/13 1:58pm
Msg #450360

Re: It's not worth my time or attention. n/m

Reply by HisHughness on 1/14/13 12:28pm
Msg #450330

What appalling arrogance

You obviously are a relatively new poster in this forum, or you would be aware that Speedy Closings makes the list of the top five deadbeat signing services. No experienced regular participant in this forum would accept an assignment from them.

Despite the fact that you are a neophyte here, you chose to give a smartassed answer to a veteran poster who made a quite valid suggestion that would serve you well in future posts. For whatever value it might be, you've lost my input on any of your future posts.

Reply by BrotherOwner on 1/14/13 12:56pm
Msg #450340

Re: What appalling arrogance YOU MISSED SOMETHING HUGH

It starts with the air of importance using all caps ABR, and ends with an affront to the rest of us "I certainly apologize for any readers who had a problem with my fonts, especially those that are SUPER ANAL." ( emphasis mine ). Talk about flipping us off...... they deserve Frank

Reply by CJ on 1/14/13 1:11pm
Msg #450343

"Signing Agent" is a job that requires super-pickiness.

. . . therefore, people who succeed in this job must have extreme attention to detail.

Reply by GOLDGIRL/CA on 1/14/13 2:03pm
Msg #450365

Sorry, "girlfriend"

OMG...IT IS...!! JUST SPOKE TO MY GIRLFRIEND, SHE SUBMITTED 2 INVOICES BACK IN FREAKING 2010...NO PAYMENT YET...!! I CALLED THEM AND THEY SAID I COULD PROVIDE THEM WITH MY PAY PAL ACCOUNT AND PAY ME DIRECTLY AFTER THE CLOSING BUT EVEN THAT SOUNDS SHADY...IM GONNA CALL BACK AND REQUEST THEY PAY ME BEFORE THE CLOSING..OR FIND SOMEONE ELSE.

Only question here is: Now that you know beyond any doubt that this outfit is one of the Very Worst in the World, why would you even consider calling them back and asking if they would pay upfront? Can you think beyond the end of your pocketbook and ask yourself why you are keeping them in business? So you could get a measly fee? So they can continue to cheat others? And considering they already ripped off your "girlfriend" for two jobs: With "friends" like you, who needs enemies?

Reply by Kenny Services - Dawn on 1/14/13 2:34pm
Msg #450372

Re: Sorry, "girlfriend"

I am sorry, but I don't understand why a simple answer cant just be given to the question instead of rude, insulting comments. For the most part the people on this forum are very nice and helpful but there seems to be a handful of repeated seasoned members who love to argue, point out and criticize fellows notaries/signing agents, for asking questions that they consider to be stupid or asked in a way not to ones liking. I for one find that bothersome, so who says you are better than anyone else on this board? Its a shame you cant be more helpful to members who ask questions. Maybe, just maybe our goals for 2013 should be to help one another and not be so defensive, negative, and critical of others. Other than this there is great info here at notary rotary if the right people answer the questions.

Reply by GOLDGIRL/CA on 1/14/13 2:47pm
Msg #450378

If you're referring to my comments, too bad, Dawn. I'm not EVER going to get all syrupy, sticky-sweet to some ethically challenged notary who KNOWS this SS ripped off her buddy two years ago and KNOWS it rips off everybody else, as well, but is only interested in conniving ways she can get paid for a job she hasn't even done yet!

And that's about as nice and helpful as I plan to be. And as far as "who says you are better than anyone else on this board." Nobody says, but I hope to gawd I am "better" than OP (at least in this regard), and I also know that many other professional NSAs are definitely better.

Reply by ABR on 1/14/13 3:19pm
Msg #450384

Dawn, I certainly agree with you. It's really pathetic. And this is just one of the reasons it took me a while to even start posting on here. I must say that I was forewarned about some of the notaries on here that have negative attitudes and responses. I have had some great information provided to me here by seasoned and non-seasoned notaries...those that are rude and think they are above everyone else I simply ignore...they seem to always be mad at some one...maybe they aren't getting any closings!

Reply by La Trese Breaux on 1/14/13 4:42pm
Msg #450387

I notice thats what happens when you post on this site you get response from very bitter angry people,
I didn't think you where yealing I thought you forgot to take your caplock off lol, Hey it happens, Some people get offended by the smallest of things. By the way don't do the signing, i know you proble thinking they wont get me, looking at the comments they will.

Just imagine if you wrote in a caps and rainbow colors they would of really flipped there lids lol.

Reply by Kenny Services - Dawn on 1/14/13 4:59pm
Msg #450392

I just think it is terribly unprofessional of any of us to attack ANYONE who post a question. Those that do would just be better not responding at all. and again, you are no better than any one else on this board, All of us started from scratch in this business, you weren't born with the knowledge, so treat people the way you would want to be treated.

Reply by La Trese Breaux on 1/14/13 5:05pm
Msg #450398

Tell them a thing or 2 about a thing or 2, you are sooo right it just get's me so mad when i see grown folks being bullies. The should have an anti bully clause on here lol.

Reply by Kenny Services - Dawn on 1/14/13 5:03pm
Msg #450396

Your comment to me does not deserve a response.

Reply by Kenny Services - Dawn on 1/14/13 5:05pm
Msg #450397

that was in reference to the remarks from goldgirl.

Reply by jba/fl on 1/14/13 5:34pm
Msg #450400

Sorry, Dawn - Goldgirl never remarked on your posts. Not on

this thread anyway.

Reply by jba/fl on 1/14/13 7:28pm
Msg #450417

Well, I stand corrected. It has been pointed out to me that

she did indeed talk to you, Dawn, regarding the original poster. She did not attack you, nor was she commenting about you. GG wasn't as bad with you as you are making it out to be - anyway, where do you get off judging another?

Just rhetorical questions, food for thought.

Reply by MW/VA on 1/14/13 2:29pm
Msg #450370

Run! n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.