Notary Rotary
Very Good Experience with Legal Docs Express, Center line MI
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to January, 2013 Index

Posted by aanotary on 1/28/13 1:31pm
Msg #452704

I had never worked for her before. I had a loan mod that did not sign. The owner Pazz promised to pay me in full and she did. I appreciate her doing the right thing.

Reply by Howie35CT on 1/28/13 2:12pm
Msg #452716

Glad you had a positive experience. Thanks for sharing! H

Reply by Pazzella Colston on 1/28/13 5:30pm
Msg #452779

Thanks for posting your experience with Legal Document Express. I have been a notary for over 25 years and feel that if a notary goes to do their job and the signing does not complete, or the borrower/client is a no show, they should get paid. At the very least they should get a print and trip fee. I only with work with companies who are in agreement with our policy.

Reply by Lisa Cirillo on 1/29/13 12:26pm
Msg #452912

I did a signing on December 2, 2012 and just received a check. The reason it was late was due to the holidays. I'm not sure if I'd do another job for this company. I don't mind waiting for money, but I thought this was a little extreme. On the flip side, I did get paid which is more than what was reported in SC.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.