Notary Rotary
Wells Fargo deals
Notary Discussion History

Wells Fargo deals
Go Back to January, 2013 Index

Posted by ME/NJ on 1/2/13 3:26pm
Msg #448515

Wells Fargo deals

I have not had a WF deal in 4 months in my area. RELS must of farmed all the work out to cheap paying companies and cheap notaries must be taking the work. Hard to believe WF has not had one signing in my area. BOA must of found a cheap service too, been 2 months without a BOA deal. Boston National must of farmed it out.

Reply by Sha/CA on 1/2/13 3:32pm
Msg #448517

Recently I've had a couple of WF loans come to me directly by the borrowers. WF sent the paperwork to them and told them to find a notary!

Reply by Karla/OR on 1/2/13 4:34pm
Msg #448528

I heard that Chase Bank bought out WF - but are they still operating under the WF name????? Likewise I have not had any WF, Chase, or BOA either!!!

Reply by CopperheadVA on 1/2/13 7:10pm
Msg #448555

I have a Chase tomorrow and two Wells Fargo on Friday - all for same large national TC.

Reply by NJDiva on 1/2/13 8:58pm
Msg #448564

I, too, have had a few in the past couple of weeks...but

barely any for months. A lot of GMAC more than anything really. Although Chase is starting to pick up more so.

Reply by CopperheadVA on 1/2/13 9:04pm
Msg #448566

Hmmm, I never have GMAC - ever

In fact I don't think I have ever signed a GMAC loan.

Reply by ME/NJ on 1/3/13 8:18am
Msg #448604

Re: I, too, have had a few in the past couple of weeks...but

Chase has been my bread and butter for the last 3 months and Quicken. I have a love hate thing with CHASE.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.