Notary Rotary
What's a girl to do??
Notary Discussion History

What's a girl to do??
Go Back to January, 2013 Index

Posted by Shan/CA on 1/26/13 11:29am
Msg #452361

What's a girl to do??

OK, I'm super stressed. I mentioned yesterday that I had a nose bleed during a signing, in the process I missed one page requiring initials. I've been calling the client since 6 p.m., yesterday, and it is now shortly after 9 a.m., the client has not returned any of my 4 calls! Do I just take a chance and show up at their house? These folks gave me a $9000 check, you would think they want the loan to close.

Reply by HisHughness on 1/26/13 11:38am
Msg #452362

Unless you run across an exceptionally anal docs processor, one page with skipped initials is probably just goin to sail on through. Go ahead and send in the packet.

Reply by OR on 1/26/13 11:40am
Msg #452363

Don't worry You have a day or two (if there is a RTC in the package) to get it fixed. Just ship it out in time so TItle get it before the RTC expires. If they dont get back to you then I would tuck a note in the package in the package and send it . Title will get it fixed. It happens to all of us.

Reply by Shan/CA on 1/26/13 11:50am
Msg #452366

There is a RTC, thanks!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.