Notary Rotary
bill.com......
Notary Discussion History

bill.com......
Go Back to January, 2013 Index

Posted by Q_in_Sac/CA on 1/7/13 11:26pm
Msg #449390

bill.com......

Did a "search" could not find any info on this subject. An SC recommeded me to www.bill.com to check the status payment being processed. It looks like you need to sign up a trial then $24 for 1 user per month.

Any of ya'll use the service? Hit me back.

Reply by MikeC/TX on 1/7/13 11:36pm
Msg #449391

They want you to pay $24 a month to find out if your payments are being processed? Seriously? It would be a lot cheaper to just call the people who owe you the money...

It's amazing how many different ways these guys find to put a hand in your pocket.

Reply by Brenda/FL on 1/8/13 5:06am
Msg #449396

If you sign up using the link from the SS you are a "team" member of bill.com and there are no monthly fees. They will try to bill you and tell you your account is past due but just ignore the emails. Bill.com sends you an email letting you know when $ has been deposited into your account.

Reply by ToniK on 1/8/13 5:57am
Msg #449397

Brenda is correct

however, I have never received emails saying my account is past due.

Reply by VT_Syrup on 1/8/13 7:51am
Msg #449402

Re: Brenda is correct

The electronic banking services of many banks and credit unions will send emails when certain events occur. You might be able to set it so you get an email when the event you're interested in occurs.

Reply by RockyMO on 1/11/13 4:15pm
Msg #450012

Re: Brenda is correct

Im signed up with bill.com thru Skye closings and if you do it thru them its free.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.