Notary Rotary
hvr notaries- california / non payment issues
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to January, 2013 Index

Posted by loancloser46 on 1/15/13 9:13pm
Msg #450622

Anyone else having problems getting paid? JJ said my check was sent out a couple weeks ago. Guess I will have to call title and the borrowers to get paid. I have no problem at all getting everyone in the transaction involved when I am getting lied to with regard to payment. Been in the biz since 2004 and will not tolerate BS about payments. Look out JJ.......here I come.

Reply by ananotary on 1/15/13 9:28pm
Msg #450627

Same experience I had with them. My friend was the

recipient of a bounced check. Nice.

Reply by GOLDGIRL/CA on 1/15/13 11:29pm
Msg #450642

Something to consider ...

Before you drag everybody who had anything at all to do with this loan into a pay dispute, write/e-mail/fax/ HVR and tell them that if you don't have a check in your hot little hands by such and such a date, you will file a small claims suit and everybody involved with the transaction will, by necessity, be informed of the pending legal action, including: the lender, the TC, the Realtor or LO, the borrower, HUD, the SOS, the CA Department of Insurance, the Department of Real Estate, etc. (and list names and addresses).

Reply by Moneyman/TX on 1/16/13 2:35am
Msg #450646

Good advice. Create a paper trail for your records and

protection should you need to inform others. It's always better to cover your anatomy (CYA) than to leave it exposed.

If you don't get a response with email, a return receipt, certified mailed request may also help if you end up in court.

Reply by Calnotary on 1/16/13 11:32am
Msg #450671

They called to offer me 90.00 dollars for a refi with edocs.

Reply by JAM/CA on 1/16/13 12:10pm
Msg #450674

Same problem here

Never had problems in the past and now they said check went out
12-19-12. Haven't received. Did J.J. take over Hectors business?

Reply by loancloser46 on 1/16/13 9:46pm
Msg #450750

I will chase this deadbeats butt til I get paid n/m

Reply by 101livescan on 1/16/13 3:40pm
Msg #450702

HVR called me half dozen times in December when I was busier than hell. Glad I didn't take any work from them. Perhaps they are "retiring".

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.