Notary Rotary
BROTHER HL 5370 DW
Notary Discussion History

BROTHER HL 5370 DW
Go Back to July, 2013 Index

Posted by terrie/IN on 7/6/13 4:05pm
Msg #475796

BROTHER HL 5370 DW

I been on the phone all day with brother trying to get this printer to work. They told me it is my internet modem. So I called them twice and they said everything is working fine. Call brother back so I did we did all the troubleshooting all again and nothing works. I asked them the only thing I notice was the laser and fuser says it is at 0% I said would that have anything to do with it not printing they said no.

I asked if we could install my other brother printer and we did and it prints ok. So now brother said to take the 5370 to a nearest service center. But is it worth it.

The only thing is my other brother printer is not a dual tray and I hate to have to print everything on legal paper because of the cost.

I thought I seen on here a program that sorts documents, has anyone used that? I am not very computer smart and not sure how that works when companies what paperwork in the order they said them to you.

anyone have a good suggestions on another good dual tray printer?

Reply by Ali/IL on 7/6/13 4:23pm
Msg #475797

Did you just get a new pc? I found that downloading the driver from the Brother site worked versus the installation cd the unit came with.
You should try buying a second tray.

Reply by jba/fl on 7/6/13 4:24pm
Msg #475798

You are looking for Page Separator here...

Search using those key words - you will find.

Reply by jba/fl on 7/6/13 4:25pm
Msg #475799

Under the "Resources" button at the top

Pdf Page Sorter program from NotRot - free I think.

Reply by Ilene C. Seidel on 7/6/13 4:33pm
Msg #475800

Re: Under the "Resources" button at the top

I have a Brother 5370dw and have had no problems with it. Try uninstalling the printer and reinstalling it. I use Windows 7.

Reply by Yoli/CA on 7/6/13 5:09pm
Msg #475803

Same suggestion as Ilene.

Which operating system do you have? Feel free to call me if you wish.

Reply by GOLDGIRL/CA on 7/6/13 6:18pm
Msg #475808

Re: Same suggestion as Ilene.

If nothing else works, PM "BrotherOwner." He's really good with all Brother stuff. See Msg #43302 to click on his author name.

Reply by GOLDGIRL/CA on 7/6/13 6:19pm
Msg #475809

Woops. Make that Msg #433302 n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.