Notary Rotary
Brother 5370 question.
Notary Discussion History

Brother 5370 question.
Go Back to July, 2013 Index

Posted by Linda Juenger on 7/5/13 2:31pm
Msg #475717

Brother 5370 question.

Like most of us we use our printers for personal stuff also. I am printing out about 25 pages of something and want to cancel the job and it will NOT cancel. So now I have 25 pages printed that I can't use. How do you CANCEL a job. I've hit that darn button 50 times. Frustrating.

Reply by Bear900/CA on 7/5/13 3:47pm
Msg #475721

Cancel only the printing job: If you press Job Cancel while printing, the printer will immediately stop printing and will then eject the paper. Cancel all the received jobs: To delete all jobs, press and hold Job Cancel for about 4 seconds. The Status LED will flash green, red and yellow until all jobs are canceled.

If those don't work shut off the printer, click start, Devices and Printers, right click your printer icon, click on see what's See What's Printing, right click on document, Cancel job.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.