Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Do you think a $59.00 listing in XYZ is worth it?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2013 Index

Posted by Kate/PA on 7/18/13 8:39pm
Msg #477369

It's been really slow for loan signings this month. I live in Philadelphia where there are a fair amount of mobile notaries. But not like the California ppl that "have lots of competion". I have been fairly busy doing POA's at the hospital & with other General notary work. Most of my loan signings come from my free listing with them anyway ( I use a different email address) so I can tell where my closings come from. Honest advice...

Reply by sueharke on 7/18/13 8:51pm
Msg #477370

There is always a price for "free." What are you giving up for your free listing. The same may be said for "free advice."

Reply by Tudi/CA on 7/19/13 12:10am
Msg #477390

"Do you think a $59.oo listing in XYZ is worth it?"

Use the Orange Search button to research the XYZ site, so that you make an informed decision. A lot of notaries who post on Notary Rotary have given their opinion about the XYZ site, including comments that they do not intend to renew their paid memberships at XYZ.

Reply by Tudi/CA on 7/19/13 12:58am
Msg #477398

Disregard earlier post..Confused XYZ with Numbers Site... n/m

Reply by MW/VA on 7/19/13 6:03am
Msg #477401

The fee you pay them is for membership, not a listing.

Is it worth it, not in my opinion. I never got any work from listing there. There are 3 major sites that I pay to advertise on, and NR is one of those. Anything else is a waste of money, IMO.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 7/19/13 11:43am
Msg #477423

You would be better off upgrading your NotRot membership from Basic listing to Premier listing.

When I owned my signing service I only used the NNA listings as a last resort, NotRot was the first place to look for professional signing agents.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.