Notary Rotary
He Kicked The Dog
Notary Discussion History

He Kicked The Dog
Go Back to July, 2013 Index

Posted by PegiT_MN on 7/26/13 1:36pm
Msg #478140

He Kicked The Dog

I went to a closing last night and was greeted at the door by two of the most darling fluffy white bichon mix dogs. I proceeded to enter the home and both dogs were barking and wagging their tails and excited that they had company. They were kind of in my way as I tried to enter the kitchen where the signing was about to take place as they were still sniffing me and still a little excited. They never jumped on me though.....just sniffed, barked a little, and wagged their tails. I guess the borrower did not approve of their behavior or something because he took his foot and kicked one of the dogs out of the way. It wasn't a hard kick, and I don't think the sweet dog was phased by it, but it was the fact of the matter all the same......he kicked his dog.........shame on him. It made for a very uncomfortable signing for me the entire time I was in his home. I hated him for what he had just done to such a sweet little doggie and I really wanted to kick him back on behalf of his defenseless little dog.

Reply by pat/WA on 7/26/13 2:43pm
Msg #478149

I love little dogs. Most of the time I love them more than the signers.

Reply by MW/VA on 7/26/13 4:26pm
Msg #478158

Shame on him :-( You can't find a sweeter dog than

a Bichon or Bichon mix. I had a Bichon/Poodle mix named Pepper that was the love of my life for 13 years. He was absolutely the best dog there ever was! ;-)

Reply by sueharke on 7/26/13 4:49pm
Msg #478161

I have a 12 year vision impaired Lasha Apso. He cannot see when he is standing where I or my spouse (who has health issues) are stepping. Sometimes I take my foot and move him to keep from being tripped by him. It's not the dogs fault, but it is easier than having him get hurt and need vet care.

Reply by pdl/cali on 7/27/13 12:22am
Msg #478202

I believe that some people take out their agressions on lil doggies or their beloved pet who will continue to love them unconditionally. I feel thats wrong, as I am a dog lover, with 3 dogs at home.

Reply by sueharke on 7/27/13 10:38am
Msg #478227

I don't know if your comment was related to my posting, but if it was, I use the Cesar Millan method as I have a knee problem that makes it harder to reach down and move the dog. My spouse has more health issues and can't move the dog himself.

I don't plan on kicking the down out because of the issue, but needed to find a way to make it better for all involved and it has worked.

Cesar Millan uses his foot gently that results in a disoriented dog when the owner want to redirect his or her attention. It works and dog is not injured and generally does what the owner wants. Many people disagree with Mr. Milan, but are surprised when the process works and become less stressed at how their dog responds.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.