Notary Rotary
Hello ARMs
Notary Discussion History

Hello ARMs
Go Back to July, 2013 Index

Posted by ME/NJ on 7/26/13 12:03pm
Msg #478127

Hello ARMs

4 out of 5 deals today ARMs... That will be the next wave again plus new HARP program.

Reply by FeliseSoCal on 7/26/13 8:21pm
Msg #478186

I'm noticing an uptick in those as well. New purchases also.

Reply by Susan/CA on 7/27/13 1:22am
Msg #478207

I've seen quite a few ARMs too. I a, also getting 2nds & more home equity lines.

Reply by 101livescan on 7/27/13 10:08am
Msg #478223

I'm doing a lot of Union Bank arms these days. Also purchases and seller packages, HELOCS. Had a refi last night with cash out to build a guest house on the property. Borrowers' son diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. Has three children and a wife. They are moving into the big ranch estate, parents moving to guest house. Son has the variety of pancreatic cancer that Steve Jobs had, it's a long, slow process. Mrs. B cried through the entire signing. I had a lump in my throat the size of a grapefruit. Very, very heartbreaking. They raise thoroughbreds, six dogs. The grandkids will love living in SY, coming from northern CA.

Reply by Karla/OR on 7/27/13 3:20pm
Msg #478246

That's great you are getting the work! I am wondering if the increase in ARMS is due to the increased amount of advertising on TV regarding ARMS - so annoying!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.